THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, are we actually setting up odds and pools for who's going to win?

I'm thinking:

GC: Big Guns All Stars
RGC: Jacked Up

We need side bets on whether Clint will get all turn-ins in on time. We need to keep a first aid kit near the turn in tables for the SIDE mad dash.

Eric

We need side bets on whether Clint will get all turn-ins in on time. We need to keep a first aid kit near the turn in tables for the SIDE mad dash.

Eric

That's awesome, though I have never missed a turn-in! I can't decide which was my favorite between, falling over the turnin table with 3 seconds left year 1 because I was running too fast, jumping a stroller after some lady decided to roll it in front of me year 2 or running out of my shorts at WillieWillScrewYa 2010.

On a separate note, is it proper to refer to holtsville as "central Long Island"? Trying to give someone in the city a clear idea of where they are going.

I was just telling my dad (who may be the only person certifiably crazier than me:loco:) about this and he said that we could bring the cordless hammer drill and anchor them into the concrete.
I said they probably don't allow that, but I'll ask anyway.
If not, we may go with the water buckets strapped to the canopies.

I'm sure that Rich or Phil will chime in with an official answer, but I'm pretty confident that you can't drive anything into either the cement or the pavement.

Eric

I'm sure that Rich or Phil will chime in with an official answer, but I'm pretty confident that you can't drive anything into either the cement or the pavement.

Eric

Not even a car? How do we get our gear in?:laugh:

So, are we actually setting up odds and pools for who's going to win?

I'm thinking:

GC: Big Guns All Stars
RGC: Jacked Up

Eric

OK i start. The NOT 13th place chicken bet. If you think you are better/worse than 13th place then put your money up. $10 per team. The betting team that finishes closest to 13th place chicken but not actually 13th chicken gets the pool. Ex, you bet $10 and you finish 16th with closest points to 13th you win. See me sat if interested.

OK i start. The NOT 13th place chicken bet. If you think you are better/worse than 13th place then put your money up. $10 per team. The betting team that finishes closest to 13th place chicken but not actually 13th chicken gets the pool. Ex, you bet $10 and you finish 16th with closest points to 13th you win. See me sat if interested.

Will the $ be split if one team comes in 12th and another comes in 14th?

Eric

I'm at the worst wedding ever! Nothing to do but drink and sit on my phone and tawk smack.

How's this: You've got loser friends who host suck arse weddings on a Thursday cause all the cool kids snatched up the reception hall on friday and saturday. :boxing:

Please please

Please do not put holes in any asphalt or concrete. Also be careful with extra large spikes into the grass due to the fact there are sprinklers underground. Or I'll be back in Brooklyn walking a foot post from 6pm-2am.....Thanks

How's this: You've got loser friends who host suck arse weddings on a Thursday cause all the cool kids snatched up the reception hall on friday and saturday. :boxing:

Some doucher on my wifes side of the family who couldn't afford a decent wedding.
Have you ever been to Riviera in Massapequa?
This place is gangsta.

Back