THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,

If anyone is hitting the grocery store tonight and could do me a HUGE favor and pick up some jalapenos, it would be very much appreciated.

Maybe 2 dozen?

I'd be more than happy to pay you back tomorrow and share some abt's.

Eric

Reminder: I totally forgot the guy from the Board of Health told me to be on the lookout for our permit in the mail. It just came 10 minutes ago, so check your mailboxes before you leave for the competition.

Did you actually get a permit? I only got a photocopy of my application back with a check next to approved.

I'm still waiting for my permit to arrive.... My wife will bring it out if we recieve it in Saturdays mail.

I have half a case of Parsley up for grabs if anyone needs it $15. Come and see me at some point on Saturday.

Can anyone tell me what time the event starts tomorrow Sat. 8/07.....I think I read that tomorrow is People's choice for ribs. Is there a timetable to view anywhere?

Can anyone tell me what time the event starts tomorrow Sat. 8/07.....I think I read that tomorrow is People's choice for ribs. Is there a timetable to view anywhere?

The People's Choice will be from 2pm to 4pm.

I think that the doors open at 10:00 or 11:00.

See you there!

Eric

OK i start. The NOT 13th place chicken bet. If you think you are better/worse than 13th place then put your money up. $10 per team. The betting team that finishes closest to 13th place chicken but not actually 13th chicken gets the pool. Ex, you bet $10 and you finish 16th with closest points to 13th you win. See me sat if interested.

Queer eye for the i like fat willie b's lightning won the bet

Back