THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pfffttt...

Lightweights.........

All of ya's.

Sacco, and Bob S. Remind me to strangle both of you on Sunday.

Jeanne just sent out an email saying that sites 1-15 will be on the grass and the remaining sites will be on the asphalt.
A siteplan will be provided at check in.

Any team want to switch?
I bought heavy duty stakes to stake down my pop-ups on the grass.
Guess I should've bought the canopy weights instead.

I remember how it was rigged so that you all could win a contest named after ya'll.:twisted:

Anyone remember when it rained that one time?

I remember that Competition!

GCphoto.jpg
GCphoto.jpg

Jeanne just sent out an email saying that sites 1-15 will be on the grass and the remaining sites will be on the asphalt.

Any team want to switch?

If it's easier for you I could switch.

Otherwise just get some buckets from a hardware store, fill them with water and connect them to each corner using ratchet straps.

Any team want to switch?

It's a trade-off I guess. More hassle trying to hold down the pop-ups, but you don't have to put a tarp on the ground.

If it's easier for you I could switch.

Otherwise just get some buckets from a hardware store, fill them with water and connect them to each corner using ratchet straps.

I was just telling my dad (who may be the only person certifiably crazier than me:loco:) about this and he said that we could bring the cordless hammer drill and anchor them into the concrete.
I said they probably don't allow that, but I'll ask anyway.
If not, we may go with the water buckets strapped to the canopies.

Thanks for the offer SIDE.

Back