THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Max

is One Chatty Farker
Bought a case of butts, from RD, and been making sausages, but also want to make some BBB, for the family. Here is the process...
IMG_0113.jpg

De-boned and in the bag with Hi Moutain BBB Cure. Then in the icebox for 10-12 days.
IMG_0114.jpg

After 12 days, soaked and rinse for about 8 hours.
IMG_0170.jpg

Some got hit with black pepper, the others got maple syrup, another 2 days in the icebox.
IMG_0171.jpg

On the UDS for some oak and hickory smoke, pretty much ran the UDS from 180-220 degrees. About 4.5 hours, reached an internal temp. of 140.
IMG_0172.jpg

My red neck fan...:mrgreen:
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

The maple BBB...
IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

A well deserved treat, BBB, pastrami, grilled onions, extra sharp cheddar, baconaise, on sour dough roll. Check out this week's "Thrown Down" thread, for more pics, of the sammie.

Oh, I want some.

Nice fan, I have one of those from an ld air matress that may just start getting used.:-D

Thanks, next time I am gonna use a coffee filter in front of it to defuse the power a bit. Turn it on a few seconds and then turn it off and the temp. will start to rise.

I think I might have to have a sandwich of BBB later on, that sammie of yours look good!!

Good Way to start the Morning... (pron)

Heated up some Maple BBB on the CI griddle and started to make a breakfast sammie.
IMG_0237.jpg

Whole wheat flat bread, toasted with provolone and 2 fried eggs and BBB. My fam. loves the weekend breakfasts.
IMG_0238.jpg

This is a good morning.
IMG_0239.jpg

Back