THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like mine boiled in orange crush then grilled ....

What! Everyone knows Fanta Orange is better! I once saw meathead shoot fanta orange soda out of his nose, so you know it’s Good! My Fanta Orange Boiled ribs are the best in the world!!! See ya on the boiled rib BBQ competition circuit! :mrgreen: LOL !

last warning. First.. Rick allen.. back up and back off. The rest of you.. chill out. Get this thread back to civil and constructive. We will go thru and scrub the bullchit and childish pissing contests. Anyone who continues pissing on peoples shoes will be rewarded with a timeout or permanent ban.

I step away for a couple of days and all heck breaks loose. By the way I cooked some ribs on the PBC recently and there were some of the best I've ever made.

Thanks for reading my post.

I apologize to anyone who was offended by my previous post here. At the time, it seemed like pure comedy gold while accurately summing up what was going on in the thread. It appears I only stirred the pot since the thread really blew up right after my post.

This place is by far the friendliest, most welcoming BBQ forum in the planet, and I don't want to see it change for the worse. New members come in here seeking the best info on how they can up their game. Older members are historically very generous offering what works for them. Mindless bickering and personal attacks really have no place here. There are far too many other forums to hang out at if that is your goal. This is the place to be if you want the best info and experiences from some of the best outdoor cooks on the planet. There is a competition sub forum where all the comp cooks share their experiences. Maybe a couple of you folks would be more comfortable over there.

ribs

I think Guy Fieri did a Orange crush bbq sauce. Just saying your joke, failed.

Never knew he did that, however, I was on a motorcycle forum where a guy was touting orange cruse boiled ribs .... and thought I'd try .... family loved them ... so not really a joke ... but the joke's on me anyway ... I still failed ... miserabhly .... but I'll make up for it ... :p

ribs

What! Everyone knows Fanta Orange is better! I once saw meathead shoot fanta orange soda out of his nose, so you know it’s Good! My Fanta Orange Boiled ribs are the best in the world!!! See ya on the boiled rib BBQ competition circuit! :mrgreen: LOL !

I have used fanta as it was much cheaper ,,, but it didn't give the kick I was looking for. Challenge accepted .... :thumb:

All this talk has me hungry for ribs- damn shame since brisket is on sale at Kroger this week. /flips coin

My dad did some yesterday-they looked great - he did a variation of the OP's instructions. I need to ask him how they tasted. It's way cool to see him all excited about smoking being 81- I made him a tamale pot wsm mini 3 years ago- and it became one of his favorite past times.

All this talk has me hungry for ribs- damn shame since brisket is on sale at Kroger this week. /flips coin

My dad did some yesterday-they looked great - he did a variation of the OP's instructions. I need to ask him how they tasted. It's way cool to see him all excited about smoking being 81- I made him a tamale pot wsm mini 3 years ago- and it became one of his favorite past times.

Make both!

Back