No Reason To Ruin Ribs

Here is a white bread that nutritionists actually recommend.
Dave’s killer white bread.

61iyxYCh5LL._SL1000_.jpg

0001291_daves-killer-white-bread-24-oz.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha. And white bread isn't even good for you. I have an aunt that can't even eat it because of the bleach used in it. She was ordered by her doctor not to eat it. As well check out the wiki page for it here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_bread

Notice that the US government ordered every bread maker selling white bread to enrich the bread with nutrients because too many are removed in the bleaching and flour processing. Too many recruits during ww2 had nutritional deficiencies linked to white bread use. That's why you see folic acid on that label you just posted.

So white bread is a bad choice for BBQ because it lacks structure for saucy items. It's bad for you because of the bleaching. And the only reason it's nutrient OK is because of nutrients forced by the government to be added to it. There simply isn't any good reason to use it.

So go ahead and post your pics with white bread. I will post mine with corn bread, hush puppies, flat bread, etc.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that BBQ is healthy. :biggrin1:

Ha. And white bread isn't even good for you. I have an aunt that can't even eat it because of the bleach used in it. She was ordered by her doctor not to eat it. As well check out the wiki page for it here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_bread

Notice that the US government ordered every bread maker selling white bread to enrich the bread with nutrients because too many are removed in the bleaching and flour processing. Too many recruits during ww2 had nutritional deficiencies linked to white bread use. That's why you see folic acid on that label you just posted.

So white bread is a bad choice for BBQ because it lacks structure for saucy items. It's bad for you because of the bleaching. And the only reason it's nutrient OK is because of nutrients forced by the government to be added to it. There simply isn't any good reason to use it.

So go ahead and post your pics with white bread. I will post mine with corn bread, hush puppies, flat bread, etc.

And bbq is good for you? Cmon man...you’re beating a dead horse. You can’t win an argument based on subjectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And you seem to be laboring under the notion that it isn't.:tape:

It all kinda depends on whose idea of what healthy is.:doh:

I agree! This is my idea of a healthy lunch and I don’t care what my doctor says. When I found out that 9 out of 10 doctors smoked camel cigarettes I stopped believing anything they said.

Back