THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a Hunsaker Vortex basket that I use in my 18.5 WSM. It makes killer ribs without a doubt. Have never used it for LNS so I can't comment there. It comes with a small ash catch pan that I ended up not using. Reason is that since you are not using any sort of catch pan, grease tends to pool in the bottom on the cooker. I just find it easier to clean if I allow the ash to fall and mix with the grease. JMO. I have a Weber hanging rack that I use with hooks from Pit Barrel as well. Little tight for spares, but works OK if you hook below second bone. Great people to work with. Have talked to Mark on the phone when mine arrived with the legs bent unevenly. He took pictures pictures with his cellphone and sent me measurements to help me bend them back to original specs.

Back