THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know!

Cast iron of your choice is the best for doing burgers and buns.

I've had my eye on a griddle that looks like it would fit perfectly into my gas grill. I think I will show my wife this thread to get her onboard with me getting one. Amazing cook, by the way, as always.

Yeaaaaahhh buddy, THAT'S what I'm toumbout!!! In the pic where you gave up mid-sammich, that was the 4th sammich, no?!?!?

Thanks brotha! Lmao, that was the first sammich. I had to put it down, pause, find myself then continue because it was sooo good.

I've had my eye on a griddle that looks like it would fit perfectly into my gas grill. I think I will show my wife this thread to get her onboard with me getting one. Amazing cook, by the way, as always.

Thanks Ron! I think if you look hard enough you'll find em at a discount. From what I hear they're coming out with a new one but have no details on it.

Ssv3, you've got the best pictorials. Keep em flowing!!

Thanks NQUE!

Just BAM! Brother.

Thanks Mike!

Amen on the CC! Really dig it on any kind of pork chop. Scored a couple loins over the weekend with'm on sale and a coupon, they were like 2 flecks of naval lint a pound. Cut a bunch of 1" chops and hit em with a lethal dose of CC, hot as I could get the 18 year old gasser going ... 140-ish and a 10 minute rest, heaven on the cheap! ;> Nice looking cheeburger BTW!

Back