My new Argentine grill arrived yesterday!

Man that does look like a lot of fun! Congrats on an awesome new toy, I mean tool with which to provide sustenance to your family!

Fire, smoke, meat, eat! Someone should really start a website dedicated to that.
Congrats on a nice, new cooker. I really can't wait to see the creations that come off of that.

Really beautiful pit. I really wanted an Argentinian grill and went back and forth on getting one. Was just hard to justify the price for how much I’d really use it and the normal crowd I feed. The v grates are sweet. Love the brasero on the side. Worth the money for sure.

Congrats, that’s a looker and a cooker.

And so much fun to fire up and grill on!

You will be very glad you have the wind guards, makes a big difference in any wind and also safer!

Yoeri, Congratulations on the fine cooking grill!!!
I have always wanted one so I will live vicariously through your cooks for a while.
Keep the pics coming and hope your TD wins!!

Thanks all!

I've open fire cooking. Try traditional tri tip. Go really slow, then seat right over the brasero

YES YES, I have a tri tip in the freezer and if the weather forecasts stays as is, it will be going on the grill this Sunday.

Just a thought .... the infamous nod from the misses .... maybe she just sneezed and you took advantage of it ... Nice grill !!!!

No, it was a clear nod. We were talking about this when at my sister´s and she said if I had the space to put it on the patio, I should go ahead and start looking around. To which my BIL suggested he comes over and helps making space :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice looking rig !
You’re going to have some fun cooking on that,,,,,
The wife will be soooo HAPPY !!!!!

She already said she preferred these burgers over me doing them in a CI skillet... :roll: :icon_smile_tongue:

Fire, smoke, meat, eat! Someone should really start a website dedicated to that.
Congrats on a nice, new cooker. I really can't wait to see the creations that come off of that.

Ron, I like your idea about that website! Maybe something with a forum?

Fire, smoke, meat, eat, add a beer or 2 and I´m good!

Really beautiful pit. I really wanted an Argentinian grill and went back and forth on getting one. Was just hard to justify the price for how much I’d really use it and the normal crowd I feed. The v grates are sweet. Love the brasero on the side. Worth the money for sure.

I hear ya, it´s a cooker that needs your attention and can´t do every type of cook. But the fun and smell/taste of cooking with real fire and wood is the best there is.

Congrats, that’s a looker and a cooker.

And so much fun to fire up and grill on!

You will be very glad you have the wind guards, makes a big difference in any wind and also safer!

The wind guards are one of the reasons why I went with this one. The right side can be folded down and used as a table. But using it as guard has already proven useful during my 1st cook, no issue with the wind.

I understand that one is required to be retired so as to be able to have the time to cook a meal on it!
Ed

Back