THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoot Greg, I can say the same about your cooks, they're awesome! You've inspired my cooking on so many levels. Thank you for that!!
I'm thinking about running away from Oklahoma with SD and Andrew and invading California. Fair warning. :laugh:
Thanks Friend. :hug:

Thanks and bring it!!! :whoo:

^^^Gonna have some good Phriends out here in Sept. and I know they'd love to see you - as would all the Pharkers out here! Open door policy for real over here Jeanie! :thumb:

^^^Gonna have some good Phriends out here in Sept. and I know they'd love to see you - as would all the Pharkers out here! Open door policy for real over here Jeanie! :thumb:

Thank you Greg! I'm keeping that in mind. I know I will be gone for a week or so in the middle of September. Will be camping at a music festival...received tickets as a Christmas gift. Hopefully I can make it out to see you pholks before the camp out.
I'd LOVE to see you all!!! Thank you for making me welcome there too. :hug::thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back