THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, that looks amazing!!!!:clap:

Thanks so much Texmex! This was my second attempt at paella. I'm still a beginner. :-D

I am seriously amazed at how you can put up so many posts and have them all be great - that is definitely not an easy thing to accomplish and I haven't seen anybody else put up so much good stuff on such a consistent basis - not by a long shot.

Anyway - the paella - hell farkin' yes! :whoo: beautiful cook and beautiful pix! Thanks for posting Jeanie!

Shoot Greg, I can say the same about your cooks, they're awesome! You've inspired my cooking on so many levels. Thank you for that!!
I'm thinking about running away from Oklahoma with SD and Andrew and invading California. Fair warning. :laugh:
Thanks Friend. :hug:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Looks wonderful Jeanie :clap:

This is our local fish market (Joe Patti's), you would be in seafood heaven, boats pull up right out back and unload their catch.

after_hours_at_joe_pattis__seafood_by_efcooper-d7s0o9d.jpg

joe-patti-s-seafood.jpg

EP-150109998.jpg

Holy crap!!! That looks AMAZING!!!!

I LOVE paella. I've only made paella on the stove in my le cruset. Never in a paella pan on the BBQ. I've always wanted to pick up a paella pan but keep putting it off being the only one in my house that likes seafood.

Truly amazing job.

Looks fantastic! I can't understand how you have access to all that great stuff, do you have to mail order or do you have the worlds greatest purveyor down the road?

Wow you have done it again thanks so much for sharing... Bill

Thanks so much Bill!!

Thank you Ron and Titch! :-D

Onother masterpiece!
It not only looks perfect but I bet it is delicious.
Complimenti Jeanie.

Thank you Enrico!

Wonderful cook!

Thanks Bill! :thumb:

Looks delicious Jeanie!

Thanks Sam! :hug:

I had to come back for a second helping!

lol Thanks Blue! :mrgreen:

George, thanks so much!! Hope you give it a try sometime. :-D

Looks wonderful Jeanie :clap:

This is our local fish market (Joe Patti's), you would be in seafood heaven, boats pull up right out back and unload their catch.

after_hours_at_joe_pattis__seafood_by_efcooper-d7s0o9d.jpg

joe-patti-s-seafood.jpg

EP-150109998.jpg

Wow Kevin! I would love that place!! :love: I'm not sure where, but it seems I've heard of that place. You are SO lucky to live close by.
I think I live in the wrong part of the world. Hopefully I'll move closer to an ocean in the future. I have a deserted island in mind. lol
Thanks so much Kevin! :mrgreen:

Holy crap!!! That looks AMAZING!!!!

I LOVE paella. I've only made paella on the stove in my le cruset. Never in a paella pan on the BBQ. I've always wanted to pick up a paella pan but keep putting it off being the only one in my house that likes seafood.

Truly amazing job.

Thank you Geoff! I hope you give it a go on the BBQ. The smoke flavor is a nice addition. Please take pics for me if you do! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Amazing. I've been wanting to do this on my Weber for a long time. This may be the summer!
Thanks so much Clasko! I'll be looking forward to your cook!

Looks fantastic! I can't understand how you have access to all that great stuff, do you have to mail order or do you have the worlds greatest purveyor down the road?

Troy, I have the best grocery store for such a middle of nowhere location! They get fresh seafood twice a week and will order anything I want.
It's just a Kroger store but they go out of their way to make the customer happy. (me). :mrgreen: I'm a lucky girl!

Thanks!

Back