THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duroc not on sale. Just the skirt. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Can’t hardly find skirt here or I have to drive an hour for it. Kroger has some flank but it’s expensive too.

Do you have a direct link to where you buy? Not sure if there’s more than one “butcher shoppe” in your area. Super curious to see what pricing looks like for home delivery.
Robb they only have FB and the phone (850) 458-8782, they ship to comp teams all over the US, Malcom Reed buys a lot of product from them to use on his Youtube cooks and comps, they're also great people so lucky to have a butcher like this not 3mi from the house.

4e3 inspired :grin:

Zh1l5TL.jpg

First fatty this morning. Turned out pretty well. I put shredded cheese inside with scrambled eggs. Most of the cheese bubbled out. I cooked at 260 until 165.
fa8128ac66cc1fca5978b0b3115e234c.jpg

3090d28bc7b69776a045391424c5b6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! Maybe cook it a little slower next time and see if things don’t bubble out?

Robb they only have FB and the phone (850) 458-8782, they ship to comp teams all over the US, Malcom Reed buys a lot of product from them to use on his Youtube cooks and comps, they're also great people so lucky to have a butcher like this not 3mi from the house.

Thanks buddy! Shot them a message with a few questions. Would love to find this to be a good meat source, even if that means shipping across the country. Hoping their prices/shipping aren’t to much different than you’re paying.

HDD Fatty

8ZKd7dJ.jpg

NOW yer TALKIN!

Killer color! Whatcha rub em’ down with?

Tony Chachere Original... Ya ever put it on eggs?!?

Make ya slap yo MOMMA!!!

First fatty this morning. Turned out pretty well. I put shredded cheese inside with scrambled eggs. Most of the cheese bubbled out. I cooked at 260 until 165.
fa8128ac66cc1fca5978b0b3115e234c.jpg

3090d28bc7b69776a045391424c5b6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to dona LL the experimenting ya want, but I’ve found the best fatties are just peeled out of the wrapper, rubbed, then smoked. After that add anything ya please...

NOW yer TALKIN!

Tony Chachere Original... Ya ever put it on eggs?!?

Make ya slap yo MOMMA!!!

Feel free to dona LL the experimenting ya want, but I’ve found the best fatties are just peeled out of the wrapper, rubbed, then smoked. After that add anything ya please...

Will do! What Temp do you cook yours at? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I hate to bring this up (MAKmini) but seeing as how someone mentioned it (MAKmini) a page or two back, I’m just wondering to there is a MAKmini coming soon?

#inquiringmindswannaknow

I’d suuuure like to have it (MAKmini) to take on vacation in September...

Otherwise I’m gonna have to figure out how to take Mabel!

Thanks buddy! Shot them a message with a few questions. Would love to find this to be a good meat source, even if that means shipping across the country. Hoping their prices/shipping aren’t to much different than you’re paying.

I'd like to know the outcome of this as well.

I hate to bring this up (MAKmini) but seeing as how someone mentioned it (MAKmini) a page or two back, I’m just wondering to there is a MAKmini coming soon?

#inquiringmindswannaknow

I’d suuuure like to have it (MAKmini) to take on vacation in September...

Otherwise I’m gonna have to figure out how to take Mabel!

I would love to think the MiniMAK is gonna be released by this summer... but I ain’t holding my breath anymore for fear I might kill the last living cell. I’ll bet ya $1 it’s out before your vacation [emoji1306]

Back