THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUPatrick you won't be disappointed. My wait was 14 months when I picked mine up in October. Love my Shirley. I started with the basic 24 x 42 but ended up with a 24 x42 straight back elevated with 3rd shelf in main chamber and 3 shelf warmer. I highly suggest the stainless front shelf.

I sent you an email. Let me know what I need to do to get on your list

Paul,

I hope you see this. I sent you my deposit and build sheet as we discussed on Mobday. I sent a follow up today to make sure you got it, but I got an automated response saying you weren’t accepting anymore builds. I tried to send another email but got the same response. So, I’m not sure if you are getting my e-mails and I’m not sure if I’m on your list or not. Can you let me know one way or the other? If you decided not to build my smoker, can you return my $300?

Thanks

Paul,

I hope you see this. I sent you my deposit and build sheet as we discussed on Mobday. I sent a follow up today to make sure you got it, but I got an automated response saying you weren’t accepting anymore builds. I tried to send another email but got the same response. So, I’m not sure if you are getting my e-mails and I’m not sure if I’m on your list or not. Can you let me know one way or the other? If you decided not to build my smoker, can you return my $300?

Thanks
I'd give him a call.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you had already talked to him then you should be good. He may be at the refinery working so may take him a day or so to get back to you.

If you had already talked to him then you should be good. He may be at the refinery working so may take him a day or so to get back to you.

I will give it a couple of days. I hate to bother people while they are working

Last edited:
Patrick, sorry i am late to your post. Here is a picture of my ash tray and grate for grilling. This fits in the main chamber of my Shirley 24 x 65. It will grill a lot of burgers and dogs. Turns the smoker into a large grill. It will keep you very busy flipping burgers for a large group. The Shirley's are great to work with. Barry

Patrick, sorry i am late to your post. Here is a picture of my ash tray and grate for grilling. This fits in the main chamber of my Shirley 24 x 65. It will grill a lot of burgers and dogs. Turns the smoker into a large grill. It will keep you very busy flipping burgers for a large group. The Shirley's are great to work with. Barry

That looks nice. You are right that will cook a lot of burgers. I have added that to my build list.

Back