THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I use the "fabs" interchangeably (Frank's, Tabasco, T. Pete's, etc.). When I want nice depth of flavor, I use Arizona Gunslinger.

Another vote for cholula. I really love their sweet Habanero, its very mild in comparison to Franks, slight sweetness, barely if any vinegar. As a matter of fact, i sometimes add a splash of franks to give it a vinegar kick when im making chicken or steak taco's.

Hey All,

So, I was lookin for some hot sauce which I normal don't really use much. I tried franks but I' am not a fan of vinegar and that 100% tastes like it lol. Any other brands you recommend?
One of the most popular hot sauces in Louisiana, especially the NOLA area is a cayenne pepper sauce: Crystal Hot Sauce.

I love the stuff....

There is a brand similar, called "Louisiana Hot Sauce"....

These are my goto, every day hot sauces.

But if I want a Mexican slant I do Cholula and Tapatio which use a more Mexican or New Mexican Chile flavor profile.

HTH,

cayenne

Back