THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks N8. Picked up 320#'s yesterday. Walked in and started loading up cart when the manager asked why I needed so much charcoal. The wifey told him we did a lot of grilling and smoking and asked if we needed to make two trips, he said no, that was fine we could take all we wanted. He just wanted to be sure we weren't from ACE or True Value there to buy up their stock.

I scored 84 bags last year at 42 cents a bag and still have over 30 left so I think I'll have to wait till next years sale.

I got in on that one too but not to that extent. Probably 10 bags, just loaded the last of it. Got 2 butts on the drum for my daughter. Wish I knew I was gonna build my clone last year I would've got alot more.

The boy and I just got back from HD. Four twin-back limit here.

The good news is we got the max...the bad news is the guy in the bbq department had never heard of a Bubba Keg Grill :confused:

Your 9.97 is my 11.99 over here! :rolleyes: It wasn't on sale here, they have it as regular price now...so I don't have to fill my garage up!:-D

Got my K from HD sale:clap2:

KCharcoal.jpg

Can you tell I have OCD? Wife says the garage is to clean lol
Charcoal.jpg

Back