THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's plenty out here too and there was no limit at our store either. I picked up 200lbs last night and I am considering going back again today.

Man I wished I lived in the North. B/c here in Benton , La the local Lowe's has buy a 18lb bag and get a bag for Free and 2 Free Bags per people. Last Year there was no Limit and I Walk out with 40 bags total.

I picked up 4 bags today and as a side note military get an extra 10% at all times at Homedepot..... cool less than $38 for 4 bags.....

Shweet! Stopped by last night after work, picked up 10 twin packs. They didnt question me on any limit thou. Should of seen the wifes face when I brought home 400lbs of it.:shocked: Thanks for the heads up!

Got four twin packs today...not sure where are to put them yet. Thanks for the 'heads up'!

Thanks for the heads up, N8man. I loaded up my car. She drives real sweet with 160 pounds of Kingsford in the back seat.

for the record, you don't have to be active duty to get the military discount. Reserve, Guard, and honorably discharged (you just need proof of service) can score the extra ten percent off. Happy grilling.

Picked up 4 bags today. Going back for more tomorrow with wife in one lane and me in another. Taking the truck this time. Great deal. How everyone has a great weekend. Be careful, be safe. an Q as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE~!!! Thank you for posting about this~! I was just complaining about my last BBQ to my wife, and about how I need to go get some Kings~!!!!

- G

In!

charcoal0010127266.jpg

Back