THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made my first stop of the season over the lunch hour while I was picking my truck up from the shop.

I also saw that Menards had Royal Oak on sale for $5 a bag. I may have to swing by there and get a few of those.

Now after being one of the Brethren for a couple of years - the MRS even SHOWED me the HDepot ad with the Kingsford sale. It is no wonder why I love that woman so much..............

Menards has had the "steakhouse" royal oak lump on sale for under 5 bucks for 8lb bag for the last couple of weeks, one fills up the basket on my UDS, I've bought 8 so far, plan on getting more next time I go there, the stuff burns decent enough and heats up fast without alot of "white smoke" time. Longest I ran one bag was for 7 hours and it was maybe half burned.

I just got back from HD. Bought five twin packs @ $9.99 for 40lbs. no limit on them either. When I got to the cash register to pay, the guy asked me if I wanted to fill out a credit card application and get $25.00 off of this purchase. I said hellz yea. $25.00 total for 200lbs of charcoal. SWEEEEEEEEET. :thumb:

Dateline, America.....
It has been widely reported on the News that there was a convergence of Big Bellied, Smokey Ladened, BBQ'D Smelly Mens and Womens, at the Nation's Home Depot Store Locations, across the Country, wielding Shopping Carts, loaded down with numerous bags of KF Charcoal, frothing at the mouth, and chanting,"Fear The Pig!"
Film at 11......

Dateline, America.....
It has been widely reported on the News that there was a convergence of Big Bellied, Smokey Ladened, BBQ'D Smelly Mens and Womens, at the Nation's Home Depot Store Locations, across the Country, wielding Shopping Carts, loaded down with numerous bags of KF Charcoal, frothing at the mouth, and chanting,"Fear The Pig!"
Film at 11......
love it Nate!
i have been waiting for this sale.........will be there in the morning, and the next morning, and the next too.

You guys can have my share of thr kingsford. Won't use it anymore...

I picked up 4 double bags at lunch. I asked and the girl in that department was not sure, but she thought it was a nation wide sale starting today.So go by and check. Lowes has Stubbs for 7.99 for 15# bag.Got 4 of those as well.Lowe's and HD are about 2 miles apart here.

But I may have to check this out. My butcher has Frontier lump for $6.39 a bag tho...

the sale started last week. Home Depot and Lowes both had them on. Walmart has the samller ones for a little cheaper, about the same price all said and done though.

Back