THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anybody have any info on the latest time we can pull in to set up...also regarding the "smokehouse meats" comp...what does that mean exactly? open garnish? other ingredients?...9by9 standard box?
any information would be appreciated
thanks

anybody have any info on the latest time we can pull in to set up...also regarding the "smokehouse meats" comp...what does that mean exactly? open garnish? other ingredients?...9by9 standard box?
any information would be appreciated
thanks

p.m. me if you didnt get the email.

Friday night is a burger and anything goes lebanon bologna cook off. we are supplying the bologna and the burger.

I just heard that all teams may be asked to set up on the parking lot this year as there is a forecast for rain on Thursday which will make the grass area soggy. Make sure you pack accordingly.

Dear Keystone Classic Barbeque Teams:

Harrisburg is forecasted to receive anywhere from three to six inches of rain through the end of Thursday. Due to the heavy rainfall, all the barbeque teams that were to be located in the grassy area will be relocated to the North Parking Lot of the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center near the other barbeque teams.

Team registration, turn-in, judging, and awards will be located inside the north end of the Exposition Hall near the competitor area. A map is attached for your reference. Therefore, all teams and judges should arrive through the North Parking Lot entrance. From I-81, take Exit 67 Cameron Street, turn right at the first light, turn left at the next light and the competition area is to your left.

Sincerely,

James V. Sharp

James V. Sharp | General Manager
Keystone International Livestock Exposition
2300 North Cameron Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone : 717.787.2905 | Fax : 717.705.9900
Email: jasharp@state.pa.us
www.keystoneinternational.state.pa.us

I hope this helps...Sal

We'll be climbing stairs for our turn ins. By brisket I'll be feeling like Rocky!

I hope we won't have to walk all the way to the main entrance to use the bathroom overnight.

is this green lane long and steps or worse?

Worse.

3075908119_7374107706.jpg

Back