THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We did Keystone last year. Great event and lots of fun. It was a smaller group last year and so it looks like there might be double the amount of teams this year. Cant comment on MT. Airy but Harrisburg was a great time.

OK the team count is up to 44. Also they will be having Carnival Rides on site! (Better bring a barf bag Sal!)

Updates on Facebook -- Keystone Classic Barbeque State Championship

Mt Airy is a new event. I think last year they did a non sanctioned cook off. I live very close and it is a nice agricultural area.

We'll be there, competing as Tiny's bbq and vending as well. We are gonna open early on saturday and offer a simple inexpensive breakfast combo if anyone is interested, choice of a sausag, cheese, and egg muffin, or canadain bacon, egg, and cheese muffin with a hashbrown patty and coffee/oj. Gonna give it a try and see how it goes over. Only our second time vending and competing, first time went ok, see if we can approve apon things this time. see ya all next weekend, any suggestions for breakfast will be considered.

We'll be there, competing as Tiny's bbq and vending as well. We are gonna open early on saturday and offer a simple inexpensive breakfast combo if anyone is interested, choice of a sausag, cheese, and egg muffin, or canadain bacon, egg, and cheese muffin with a hashbrown patty and coffee/oj. Gonna give it a try and see how it goes over. Only our second time vending and competing, first time went ok, see if we can approve apon things this time. see ya all next weekend, any suggestions for breakfast will be considered.

This sounds good, we will be over for 4 to go on Sat morning. Something sweet would be good. (like those treats they put out at new holland)

This sounds good, we will be over for 4 to go on Sat morning. Something sweet would be good. (like those treats they put out at new holland)
We are planning on having some kind of baked goods/pastries available too. I believe there is to be a coupon in the welcome packet for a free coffee, I'll verify that on monday. I suggested more than one coupon per team, I'll see what I can do for that.

Any idea how many competitors we have?
We will be hosting a shot and will probably be serving wings again. 6:00 give or take...

Philly Blind Pig BBQ will be there - with Chris from Zombie BBQ.
Weather looks like it is going to be great!

Back