THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Team registration, turn-in, judging, and awards will be located inside the north end of the Exposition Hall near the competitor area."

If I am reading this right... Jim has moved turn-in's to the North end of the Exposition Hall... so no need to walk to the Lobby area...

The judges may be sitting along side horses though.... lol

"Team registration, turn-in, judging, and awards will be located inside the north end of the Exposition Hall near the competitor area."

If I am reading this right... Jim has moved turn-in's to the North end of the Exposition Hall... so no need to walk to the Lobby area...

The judges may be sitting along side horses though.... lol

I think this comment has been made before but........around 75% of what we taste actully comes from smell.

Thats just great, 75% of my turn ins are going to taste like horse crap:-D

I think this comment has been made before but........around 75% of what we taste actully comes from smell.

Thats just great, 75% of my turn ins are going to taste like horse crap:-D
Yes, but have you seen how much the owners of those horses spend on feed? That's high grade feces.:shock:

Looks like it's going to be windy, and we will be on pavement. So bring your weights and tie down your canopies.

Back