THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any French Fry dipped in ketchup is better than any French fry dipped in Ranch.

Needed to be said.

I would tend to agree - ketchup is the only thing I like with fries, and it must be on the side. On the other hand, REALLY good fries need nothing but a nice sprinkle of salt. Such fries are few and far between, so ketchup usually fits the bill.

For me Ketchup is the devil. I hate the stuff. I know I'm in the minority opinion but it is what it is. I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been said more but I always (when available) dip fries in BBQ sauce.
Fries tossed with a bit of minced garlic and dipped in Bearnaise is pure heaven.

Any French Fry dipped in ketchup is better than any French fry dipped in Ranch.

Needed to be said.

Amen!

Facts....... Just like Blue Cheese is Way More Better than Ranch for Chicken Wings...........

And Amen!

1LIhBqrl.jpg

Anything dipped in anything is better than ranch.
Ranch is for those without any taste buds.

Try some Marzetti's or Marie's from the refrigerated section near the produce in most groceries. All else is garbage.

I'm a ketchup on fries person and prefer Whataburger Spicy, Brooks Spicy, Spice it Up Jalapeno, and similar. Heinz has a new jap ketchup I need to try and I was about to forget Sriracha Ketchup.

Freddy's Jalapeno Fry Sauce is pretty good too.

For a change some Heinz Chili Sauce or some seafood cocktail sauce is good.

Dukes or Kewpie mayo's will work at times too.

Yeah, I'm a condiment junkie.:becky:

Back