THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantastic cook , looks like you nailed everything perfectly. Also looks like the disposable foiled pans are a perfect fit for the pan. I have to wonder if that is a coincidence or not. Definately should make clean-ups easier. Congratulations.

Rick

That looks awesome!!!

Does a whole steam pan fit in there?

Thanks!! It's a half size hotel pan.

Fantastic cook , looks like you nailed everything perfectly. Also looks like the disposable foiled pans are a perfect fit for the pan. I have to wonder if that is a coincidence or not. Definately should make clean-ups easier. Congratulations.

Rick

Thanks Rick! The aluminum pan fits great but is not as deep. But it will hold plenty of water for a long cook.

Fire up a brisket in that rig and see how it performs. I may need one, but I am not sure it has the volume to handle it. I need you to be the guinea pig while I find my next smoker, LOL.

Fire up a brisket in that rig and see how it performs. I may need one, but I am not sure it has the volume to handle it. I need you to be the guinea pig while I find my next smoker, LOL.

I want to see that too! I'm pretty sure my next cooker is going to be a Weeble. But I may find this to be big enough. (weeble holds the full pan, this holds a half pan)

Looks really nice. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your cooks. I could fit one of these on my Shirley trailer.

Thanks man!

Don't think it's made for packers. :mrgreen: but some beef ribs or a point will work fine!

Awesome! Can't wait for my BB to come in...

It will be soon I'm sure!

I want to see that too! I'm pretty sure my next cooker is going to be a Weeble. But I may find this to be big enough. (weeble holds the full pan, this holds a half pan)

Yup not mean to hold a packer!

I just ordered a Half Pint, I had a Stumps Baby and found it to big for my needs. From all the feed back on the Humphrey's I feel confident that I made a good choice, my biggest concern was that it might be too small, but with all the photo's on this thread I don't think I have anything to worry about. I'll post photos as well, (when it arrives next month). Thanks Decoy205, nice job on the pics!

Back