THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many outdoor cooking devices do you own?

• Total voters
In addition to the two axes in my sig I also use an aluminum catering pan that I got from HawgsNHeifers with a replacement grate I got from my neighborhood hardware store (Ace) and then there's a gas grill out back that was here when I moved in that I've never used - well, except to light my chimneys. I moved into this house 16 years ago. Think it's safe to fire that gasser up? :) But what would I cook on it then?

2 ECB's...electric and charcoal
Brinkman porcelain 3 burner propane grill
BBQ Grillware upright propane water smoker

ECB
Chargriller Smokin' Pro
Brinkman 4400 Gasser

I'm seriously considering getting a WSM, based on all that I've read and some advice that I got... and maybe build a double barrel, just to say that I built one.:roll:

Holy Chit, I was cleaning the garage last weekend and I found a 20 year old prehistoric ECB back there. I had gotten it for a Fathers Day ans tried a brisket and chicken on it. The brisket was yuck and the chicken was rubber. Never used it again, about 7-8 years ago I adjust the grate levels to make it into a grill and stuffed it in the back of the garage. So all this has led up to me changing my sig line.

1 6' X 20" offset
1 4' X 18" pipe grill
1 2' X 16" pipe grill for steaks
1 estimated 30" disco for tripas
1 Cajun turkey fryer gas
1 2 burner Bayou cooker
1 Lodge sportmans grill
1 7' X 24" grill being made, don't know if I should put the offset box for smoking yet or not, but I think I am.

Just 2 eggs right now. We got rid of my old Masterbuilt smoker and an old gasser at our last garage sale.

Now I need to build a UDS or buy a bigger smoker. :twisted:

1 Brinkman Smoke n Pit offset
2 Walmart special, grills
2 Brinkman bullet smokers ( out of service, using water pans)
1 The original Sloppy Rolln' Rib Rig (Square offset)
1 22" Weber
2 WSM Bullets
1 Coleman fire pit combination grill
1 Weber Smoky Joe
1 Coleman tailgater gasser
1 Portable gasser for travel trailer
1 Large offset on trailer used for comps
1 Traeger 075 turd pusher ( Currently in use with one 14 pound packer smokn for the 4th )

Geeeese I need to downsize and cull out the ones I don't use anymore!

2 WSM's
Weber Genesis 1000 Gasser
Weber 22 1/2" OTG Kettle
Weber 18" Silver Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe Gold
1 Turkey Fryer

Backwoods Party
OK Joes 16" barrel grill
Brinkmann gasser
Schlitz keg grill
custom 5' long 18" barrel grill
Brinkmann Smoke n Grill