THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kcquer said:
The Bashmobile rides again!! My turn to drive this time, and we gotta stop and kidnap a couple of Columbians on the way:wink:
Sounds like a different kind of smoking to me??:wink:

Sounds like a different kind of smoking to me??

MOFO's from Columbia MO, FO:mrgreen:

Had e-mail swap with our MIA Brother JT today, he's asking about the date also.

i just bought tickets to the claptopn concert on the thur sept 28th instead of the fri 29th. Just in case its that weekend instead.

Three contests in June had me screwed for the summer bash but I'm hoping for the fall bash. If I take the BBQ van, I could fit at least six in there. Gas costs would be cheap (unless we're paying Long Island prices by then).

Now a winter bash in Texas sounds cool too! Or maybe over with Greg Kemp in Hawaii!

Jeff_in_KC said:
Three contests in June had me screwed for the summer bash but I'm hoping for the fall bash. If I take the BBQ van, I could fit at least six in there. Gas costs would be cheap (unless we're paying Long Island prices by then).

Now a winter bash in Texas sounds cool too! Or maybe over with Greg Kemp in Hawaii!

Jeff,
Don't worry about it.
Just send your avatar pic and we all will be happy.

Mark P.

Jeff_in_KC said:

Count me in assuming Greg does not have it on the 23-24.

Ok, where is this bash gonna take place? Im still not clear on the location, but I think I got the date down.
Mike

After being heavily persuaded by a really pushy brother, I'll be in attendance if you guys will have me. But just to be sure, what is the final time and place, and where is the best place to stay. I'll be looking for the budget plan, so if someone has a couch or a spot in the garage please let me know.

Hey guys, I have a Fall Party every year in October. Its always the wknd following Columbus Day in October. Looks like Oct 14th. I was going to invite Trout and John from Pigs on the Run and RoknRandy and any Brother in driving distance to make it a mini Bash.

Its mainly a smokin/grillin, guitar on the sailboat pickin, sittin 'round the firepit singin kinda time. And there may be some drinkin goin on too. The hot tub is decommissioned so there'll be no guaranteed nudity - sorry.

Any interest? Im in central VA near Richmond.

bbqbull said:
Ok, where is this bash gonna take place? Im still not clear on the location, but I think I got the date down.
Mike

The place is Chateau Parrothead, near Morris, Illinois. Noah, the best place to stay is wherever you land after the fourth bottle of Cabo goes around! :-D

If Bob brings the camper again this year I get the back bedroom (the one with the locking door!)

Date is not set yet. I will look at the calendar this week and set the date in stone. I want brother Mark to be able to make it.

As far as crashing goes, on the floor, on the couch, in a trailer, on Phil's lap, etc..

There will be a large difference in this bash that doesn't happen at Mecca. Flights must be coordinated. Did I say must? They must. Airport is an hour away with NO traffic.

I'll start a thread as soon as the date is set.

Ron_L said:
The place is Chateau Parrothead, near Morris, Illinois. Noah, the best place to stay is wherever you land after the fourth bottle of Cabo goes around! :-D

If Bob brings the camper again this year I get the back bedroom (the one with the locking door!)

Is that near chicago?

Back