THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fellow TB junkie here. They have really shot themselves in the foot the last few years.

I was a TB junkie as well. I refuse to pay $5.50 for a chicken chalupa. ( I can eat at least 3 and still be hungry )

I haven't bought TB since covid price inflation, its even worse now.

Thanks. Will look for a cheaper supplier. Not a Wallyworld fan.

So, you will go out of your way to find a product you want, to avoid Walmart?

That's interesting.....

Just out of curious , is Wally world like a slang bad word for Walmart?

So, you will go out of your way to find a product you want, to avoid Walmart?

That's interesting.....

Just out of curious , is Wally world like a slang bad word for Walmart?
Not sure what your point is. I shop where I want. Haven't been to Walmart in at least 10 years.

Not sure what your point is. I shop where I want. Haven't been to Walmart in at least 10 years.

My point is i am curious why you haven't been to Walmart in "10 years" ?

I use to hate going to Walmart until they put in like 20 self checkouts. To be honest, they have probably the easiest, fastest self checkout machines compared to other Grocery chains.

people will go to great lengths to avoid things they don't like...just an example

and we're four pages deep in a hot sauce thread. after page three all bets are off

Well, ironically, Walmart has probably the biggest selection of hot sauces, then any other Grocery Chain in my area. I literally went to a close Grocery chain store tonight to get TB mild taco sauce. To my surprise, they no longer carry ANY TB products. Not even their crappy taco seasoning packets.

Walmart carried Mild, Hot, and Diablo just a few weeks ago.

I use to hate going to Walmart until they put in like 20 self checkouts. To be honest, they have probably the easiest, fastest self checkout machines compared to other Grocery chains.
Will "I have no desire to shop there" satisfy you?

If this is some crazy survey, you got your answer to take back to the office.

Will "I have no desire to shop there" satisfy you?

If this is some crazy survey, you got your answer to take back to the office.
Why would dodging a simple question " satisfy " me?

Why don't you just tell me/us how you really feel? I never seen such a passive aggressive post in a long time.

Why would dodging a simple question " satisfy " me?

Why don't you just tell me/us how you really feel? I never seen such a passive aggressive post in a long time.
Which part of "shop where I want" and "no desire to shop there" are you not getting?

The self checkout is my #1 reason for avoiding walmart.

Every other grocery story in town. Aldi, Hy-Vee. Price Chopper. The last two have self checkout, but they don't make it the only option like the devil store.

Back