THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the trophey is packed and ready for its new home

york:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just talked to Andy.....Pork Pullin Plowboys came out 8th overall!!! Andy got 2nd in Chicken and Todd got 4th? in Pork.

Munchin Hogs @ the Hilton are going to the JACK!!!! They just got their 7th win for the year.

Congratulations to the Brethren! Sounds like 'fear the pig' brings new meaning!!

Read elsewhere that Mr. Kick just might have scored a first place call in brisket? Also, Bubba's Jeff was cooking with 4 Men and a Pig and I'm assuming those first place ribs belonged to him??? Way to go, guys!!!

Not to steal Todd's Thunder, but The Spice Man took 3rd in Pork!! 37 Teams. Alot of heavy hitters!! Most of them Brethren.

Too much fun this weekend with all the Brethren!! Had a great time.

Spice

Congrats to the Belly Brothers!! They took our " Best BBQ'er in Boone County honor away from us this year. You guys are the best!! We had alot of laughs and Kick------ I don't want to hear any more " BOO HOO HOO!! I'VE LOST MY TOUCH---WHAAAAA--WHAAAA---WHAAA!!!

I'm only giving you a break because you cook on a Spice******

Overall

GC Munchin Hogs
RGC Learn2Q.com
3. Four Men and a Pig
4. Belly Brothers BBQ

5. Ray J's BBQ
6. Sweet Chipotle BBQ

7. Nellie Bell's
8. Pork Pullin Plowboys

9. The Smokin Walz
10. Muddy River Boys

Chicken
1. Fishnet BBQ
2. Pork Pullin Plowboys
3. Rub it Till it Smokes
4. Beef Town Basters
5. MO Swine
6. Beam Boys BBQ
7. Learn2Q.com
8. Signature Foods
9. Munchin Hogs
10. Com'in Git It

Ribs
1. Four Men and a Pig
2. Pigs Gone Wild
3. Natural Born Grillers
4. The Meateorites
5. The Smokin Walzs
6. Backwoods BBQ
7. Ray J's
8. MO Swine
9. Belly Brothers
10. Learn2Q.com

Pork
1. Learn2Q.com
2. Ray J's BBQ
3. Team Q
4. Pork Pullin Plowboys
5. Signature Foods
6. Munchin Hogs
7. Muddy River Boys
8. Nellie Bell's
9. Come'n Git It
10. Meateorites

Brisket
1. Belly Brothers
2. Muchin Hogs
3. Fishnet BBQ
4. Sweet Chipotle BBQ
5. Four Men & a Pig
6. Ray J's
7. Chicken 'n' Pig
8. Muddy River Boys
9. Learn2Q.com
10. Natural Born Grillers

Last edited:
A few pics from the weekend.

Attachments

• Columbia; bbq 031 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 031 [640x480].JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Columbia; bbq 003 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 003 [640x480].JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Columbia; bbq 012 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 012 [640x480].JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Columbia; bbq 014 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 014 [640x480].JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Columbia; bbq 015 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 015 [640x480].JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Columbia; bbq 009 [640x480].JPG
    Columbia; bbq 009 [640x480].JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 89
So... inquiring minds want to know... who did York have the pleasure of presenting the Brethren Loser Trophy to this year? (Good thing Big Creek sat this one out or it probably would have been us.)

jeff
i got to keep it for one more year one of my ribs was not cut all the way through and killed me:rolleyes:

i just want to go on file and say i realy hate this contes there is an very bad vibe at boon county fair for the beam boys

york

but we got to walk to day paul did the chicken solo and walked his first time :grin:

So... inquiring minds want to know... who did York have the pleasure of presenting the Brethren Loser Trophy to this year? (Good thing Big Creek sat this one out or it probably would have been us.)
York gets to keep it. I'm sure he will share more later.

A few pics from the weekend.

That fried chicken was the BOMB!!!! It turned out so moist and juicy, pretty darn good stuff - best I've had in ages.

And a brief explanation of the bottle pic Todd posted -- we had those in the camper freezer for 2 days. When we stuck them in the cooler, they were so cold that the ice froze to them, and stuck the bottles together. :twisted: Now THAT makes an ice cold Margarita!!! <Thats how we roll:cool: >

It was great seeing all the brothers this weekend. Always a pleasure cooking against so many great teams. Thanks for a great time in Columbia. And Kick.... I think you have that cooker figured out!!!!:rolleyes:

Opps! looks like I was posting in drag... sorry for posting under your log in Kim!

"Posting in drag"... that is farkin' CLASSIC!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

York, bro, you have the damnest time at Columbia! And the chitter is that you gotta cook it at least once more to get rid of that God-forsaken trophy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back