THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you could even drink one of mine... just dont go to the bathroom, I might move on ya :eek:)
Talking about moving on somebody while they're in the bathroom...something's just not right there...

Is it a 2 story outhouse? I claim the top seat...

Damn, this contest is brethren heavy. We'll do it next year. We are cooking the UMB "employee" comp. Just don't tell anyone I don't work there. I just want to get the manager drunk and get the bank codes.

Got my letter today and it says no setting up until 10am Friday morning. We were hoping to set up Thursday night.

We were planning to be there about 8am. I'll see if we can be there earlier than 10am. Thursday night will probably not be available due to the other fair events planned that night.

Drinkin with team Q and The Belly Bro's

You guys going to have the swamp slurry machine up and running making margaritas?
I might have to just jump on a plane tonight!!!!!

Got my letter today and it says no setting up until 10am Friday morning. We were hoping to set up Thursday night.

John is right.....the spaces we use to compete are used for additional parking for handicap and buses through Thursday evening....we were going to attempt setting the camper on Thursday, but the promoter doesn't take possesion of the area we'll be in until Friday morning....so that's when we are going out....

I'll try to swing by Friday night and meat some of you farkers...

The Margarita machine will be there and running! Stop by and introduce yourself! I really want to meet those guys from Team Q. They are my IDOLS!!!!

L's to everyone!

Back