THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't wait to see how it turns out for you! Are you going to use a thick or thin crust? Also, if you want a nice white sauce instead of tomato sauce let me know and I'll post the recipe I used.

thick crust (bought in the biscuit section in a tube)
commercial red sauce
provalone slices and grated cheese
pepperoni (maybe PP on round 2)
onions, serrano slices and diced tomato

:)
not trying to hijack. I can post here or make a new thread. your call.

Very nice PE! Next time you should try the rustic french loaf (in a tube), I liked the taste and texture of it better than the pizza dough. So, maybe I've started a new grilling trend?:becky:

29.jpg

Your pies looked awesome! I've gotta try the cast iron instead of a stone. You should try one of these for dessert.

Attachments

YUM!!!!! A s'more pizza!
We usually do nutella, peanut butter, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. Left the chips off this one. I dropped the temp. to 350 and baked until the mallows were done.

I was wondering if anyone was going to ask. I used 1 1/2 T butter, 1 1/12 T EVOO, 1 T minced garlic salt/pepper/cayenne to your taste. Saute the garlic for a few minutes then add salt/peppers. I measured 3/4 of a cup of heavy cream (use only what you need) Add some of the cream (1/4 to 1/3 cup) then 1/4 cup fresh grated asiago cheese (or parmesan) and about 1/4 cup blue cheese. Add more heavy cream, turn heat to low, stirring constantly until you get the consistency you want. I always modify the heck out of recipes so that's generally what I did.

I was wondering if anyone was going to ask. I used 1 1/2 T butter, 1 1/12 T EVOO, 1 T minced garlic salt/pepper/cayenne to your taste. Saute the garlic for a few minutes then add salt/peppers. I measured 3/4 of a cup of heavy cream (use only what you need) Add some of the cream (1/4 to 1/3 cup) then 1/4 cup fresh grated asiago cheese (or parmesan) and about 1/4 cup blue cheese. Add more heavy cream, turn heat to low, stirring constantly until you get the consistency you want. I always modify the heck out of recipes so that's generally what I did.

He beat me to the punch, i have been looking for starting point for a good white sauce like that for long time. That just sounds decadent... Thank you

Back