THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wowzers! That looks so good.
I have been wanting to try making a pizza on my grill.
I haven't decided if I'm going to use a cast iron skillet or some sort of stone?
I have neither of said items as of right now. Maybe soon?

Nice, that's some great looking pizza! I'll take some crushed red pepper sprinkled on mine, please. :hungry:

picture.php

Looks totally awesome from here :) I tried this once recently with some excellent results and I'm looking forward to doing it again pretty soon :) Tomorrow is brew day (gonna brew an american brown ale) so I'll probably have the grill and at least one smoker fired up during the course of the day also.... it might be pizza time again :)

Wowzers! That looks so good.
I have been wanting to try making a pizza on my grill.
I haven't decided if I'm going to use a cast iron skillet or some sort of stone?
I have neither of said items as of right now. Maybe soon?

Oh my, you don't have a cast iron skillet? You NEED one bad! However do you make cornbread? Cornbread just ain't right in any other pan.:becky:

Looks totally awesome from here :) I tried this once recently with some excellent results and I'm looking forward to doing it again pretty soon :) Tomorrow is brew day (gonna brew an american brown ale) so I'll probably have the grill and at least one smoker fired up during the course of the day also.... it might be pizza time again :)

As an aside JM, part of Moose's advice to Michele was a link to your very own kettle pizza thread.:becky::thumb:

I have my pizza recipe worked out, but wasn't sure whether to do it on a borrowed stone, or in my Griswold cast iron. I've never done pizza on my Weber, so I'm winging it.

Of course, if I use the cast iron now, I am a copy cat. :doh:

But, do I care? :heh:

I'll decide at the last minute.

CD

I have my pizza recipe worked out, but wasn't sure whether to do it on a borrowed stone, or in my Griswold cast iron. I've never done pizza on my Weber, so I'm winging it.

Of course, if I use the cast iron now, I am a copy cat. :doh:

But, do I care? :heh:

I'll decide at the last minute.

CD

Nah. A copy dog. No worries with that.:becky::thumb:

However, I do admit Redhot's entry curtailed me submitting one. I'll spend my energy on the Bigabyte throwdown.

Back