THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It all looks amazing, great post.
Thanks Bill...something a little bit different than the norm which is what I like.

omg that looks amazing. i was going to cobble together my own version of this cooker with a smaller drum i have - i think my wife talked me into getting a full 55 gallon & doing it right.

that's some nice looking grub there.

Thanks Uker! Very good to hear you're making one. You know the saying go big or go home! I'd like a smaller one and an 85 gallon I think.

Looks good. I've been tempted on getting some chuck roast. With you doing this one and a chuck a while back might have to get it soon. Nice cook.

this was a great thread...until the super hillbilly comment...sigh...oh well..least the food looks good! lol
super hillbilly?

Looks good. I've been tempted on getting some chuck roast. With you doing this one and a chuck a while back might have to get it soon. Nice cook.
This shoulder is a tough cut of beef but very flavorful when taking it to pulling.

Back