THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just spectacular Jeanie! I've never tried beef cheeks and it never occurred to me to try cooking them. I'm gonna start looking around for those - I do loves me some piggy cheeks, so I can see how these would be great! Love that bidness with the shrimp too!

Very nicely done!

Never too many pics Geanie! Great cook and presentation as always! :thumb: Merry Christmas!

Thank you Ray! Hope you and family have a great Christmas!

Awesome post but I miss the fishing pole. LOL, you always amaze me with your threads.
lol Me too!! I miss fishing, it's going to be a long winter for me. Thanks T&S! :grin:

Just spectacular Jeanie! I've never tried beef cheeks and it never occurred to me to try cooking them. I'm gonna start looking around for those - I do loves me some piggy cheeks, so I can see how these would be great! Love that bidness with the shrimp too!

Very nicely done!

Greg thank you!! I know you will like beef cheeks, they are similar to short rib meat.
I've had pig candy on my mind all weekend. Did you get the time to make any?

Jed thanks so much!:grin:

Thank you SD and dadsr4! :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Jeanie, you don't have to apologize for posting too many pics. Pics of your creations are a treat and an education for all of us! Thank you again for sharing.

Greg thank you!! I know you will like beef cheeks, they are similar to short rib meat.
I've had pig candy on my mind all weekend. Did you get the time to make any?

Yes I did! By the time I got to the party people were pretty buzzed so they enjoyed it tremendously. Like really tremendously. :shocked:

I may try beef cheeks over the Holidays when I have a little time - thanks for putting this in what's left of my brain!

And - if I don't see you around here in the next few days - I hope your Holidays are fantastic Jeanie - all the very best to you and your loved ones!

Jeanie, you don't have to apologize for posting too many pics. Pics of your creations are a treat and an education for all of us! Thank you again for sharing.

Thank you for the kind comment Neil! Good to see you. :)

Oh my goodness! What a spread of food!
You're friends eat real well there Jeanie, I would expect it every year too!
Very nice.
Sam thanks so much, hope you and family have a great Christmas!

Yes I did! By the time I got to the party people were pretty buzzed so they enjoyed it tremendously. Like really tremendously. :shocked:

I may try beef cheeks over the Holidays when I have a little time - thanks for putting this in what's left of my brain!

And - if I don't see you around here in the next few days - I hope your Holidays are fantastic Jeanie - all the very best to you and your loved ones!
Thank you Greg! Hope you take pics of your holiday feast. I know it will be amazing!

Once again your cook is amazing! Nice job!

Hdhillin, thank you!! Hope you have a nice holiday season. :grin:

Beautiful!

Thank you GQue! Early Merry Christmas to you! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Jeanie, your cooks are always Sensational! And your Pie is to Die for!!
icon14.png

Hope your Christmas Holiday Week is PERFECT!!

Back