THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you George and Toast! Hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas too!

You had me at tacos...!

I've been wanting to try beef cheek meat, Jeanie. How long does it take to cook?

Moose, the easiest way to cook beef cheek is put in crockpot rite before going to bed...will be ready when you get up in the morning...make some fresh pico de gallo or homemade tomatillo salsa and your in heaven...its great on either corn tortillas or homemade flour tortillas.

Jeanie, I LOVE the idea of placing the tortilla around the wok, that is genius and I'm stealing it!!!!
Food looks sensational and you know how we Aussies feel about meat pies! :love:

Amazing as usual Jeanie. I really appreciate the use of less than commonly used ingredients in your recipes. (beef cheek) etc. If you ever need any fresh wild pork, turkey, or venison just let us know. Oklahoma isnt to far from Garland, and all of us brethren would be excited to see what you do with any of it! You are an inspiration around here. Thanks alot.

Phabulous Girl!
I still want to make beePh (or pork) cheeks myselPh...only ate stews from others.
If I'm going to make them I want to smoke them like ribs...saw some results that looked mighty Phine.

(((HUGS)))

WOW!!! After having the flu this week.... I thought nothing would ever appeal to me again..... Man was i wrong.... That looks as good as i have ever seen.... I mean i looks AWESOME!!! Would love to have had some of that!!!!!!:)

Jennie I thought we was muchachos:confused: All that good stuff & Shiner Bach Too!! You really know how to hurt a feller:wink: Reckon the Redtail Hawk got to the carrier pigeon again this year:tsk:

Thank you Buccs!!

Amazing as usual Jeanie. I really appreciate the use of less than commonly used ingredients in your recipes. (beef cheek) etc. If you ever need any fresh wild pork, turkey, or venison just let us know. Oklahoma isnt to far from Garland, and all of us brethren would be excited to see what you do with any of it! You are an inspiration around here. Thanks alot.
Mrtodd that's very kind of you to say...thank you!!

Great lookin' grub Jeannie............That "pie" especially hits the hot button for me, just may have to give it a whirl!

And, as others have said, never to many pics:clap:.

KC
Thank you KC, hope you give the pie a try!

Phabulous Girl!
I still want to make beePh (or pork) cheeks myselPh...only ate stews from others.
If I'm going to make them I want to smoke them like ribs...saw some results that looked mighty Phine.

(((HUGS)))

Smoked beef cheeks would taste wonderful Phu! Good luck with them. (((HUGS))) back atcha! :)

Wolverine, I like your deer burger idea, thank you!

Matt, thanks so much!

WOW!!! After having the flu this week.... I thought nothing would ever appeal to me again..... Man was i wrong.... That looks as good as i have ever seen.... I mean i looks AWESOME!!! Would love to have had some of that!!!!!!:)

Shoot Paul, the flu can be pretty rough. Glad to hear you are recovering! I'd send some of this to you if I could. Thank you, it's good to see ya! :-D

That looks farkin wonderful, Ms Jeanie!!!

Gerard, your Pookie G made the pie taste great!! Love the stuff! Thank you..,

Jennie I thought we was muchachos:confused: All that good stuff & Shiner Bach Too!! You really know how to hurt a feller:wink: Reckon the Redtail Hawk got to the carrier pigeon again this year:tsk:

Thank you Bludawg! :becky:

Back