THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang it...on AT&T Uverse Planet Green is only available on the higher tiers. Doh...

you might be surprised if you call ATT. I called a couple of months ago and got every channel, faster internet and the monthly price is cheaper at least for the next 12 months...figured I will cross that bridge when I get there.

everything including all the movie channels.

Truly an experience, and I follow that sentiment, I just hope that my love and respect for the BBQ community comes through......it was a true memory maker....and I am grateful to be part of it this year

Didn't want to leave you out Rob - looking forward to your episode! Remember - I'll be wearing crazy socks in your honor! :loco:

Can you watch these episodes online? I have AT&T Uverse and they don't carry it.

It is on channel 465 (and 1465 for HD) on U-Verse.
You have to have the U-300 package or higher.

I have heard though that several folks got the upgrade offered for free for 90 days when they called to inquire about the new channel.

Back