THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The only thing I don't like is how everyone has to refer to their cookers as "stick burners", "vertical water cookers", etc. Call them by their names...Jambo's, Backwoods, etc. Last week the guy had to put tape over the label on his Backwoods Competitor for crying out loud! :loco:

I'm amazed at the power of TV more and more. I mean it even managed to make Rob wear something with sleeves!
...:p not for a lack of trying....but, I figured that I did not want someone posting something about arm pit hairs or anything....lol

At least he left those gay sunglasses at home.
:blah: hater...mate.....

And we see how well that worked for me, grins, got me outta my comfort zone without my "bankie"....

The only thing I don't like is how everyone has to refer to their cookers as "stick burners", "vertical water cookers", etc. Call them by their names...Jambo's, Backwoods, etc. Last week the guy had to put tape over the label on his Backwoods Competitor for crying out loud! :loco:

Didn't see any covering on the JOS pit in the first episode.... just sayin....

Back