THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Far as i can tell if someone cooked a spam and eggplant fatty on a grill built out foil with assistance from there cute child and pet squirrel and turned it in the same day this posted they would be unbeatable!? I think? been wanting to get in on one of this, definitely not going to be this one.:wacko:

But nobody has done this yet. I'd be willing to bet that if you did this even now, you couldn't be beat! (Heck, you could probably even leave out the squirrel :heh:)

Of course it will be mighty difficult to beat those chicken thighs, now that the FOIL EASTER EGG has been revealed and awarded! :laugh:

Far as i can tell if someone cooked a spam and eggplant fatty on a grill built out foil with assistance from there cute child and pet squirrel and turned it in the same day this posted they would be unbeatable!? I think? been wanting to get in on one of this, definitely not going to be this one.:wacko:

Yeah, this throwdown is pushing the silliness envelope, but it is fun. It also forced me to come up with a dish that I would never have done otherwise -- and make something kinda silly that actually tasted very good.

CD

I'm looking for some foil to wrap my entry..

~375 Lbs of Halibut

need some advice:
what spices should I use,
what temp and how long?

BS_16033568_160335_2150784q.jpg

Well, I realized I didn't have enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow, so I just threw a couple of tenderloins on the grill. Normally we do "something different" with these. But for Bigabyte, I seasoned these with Foil Hat Rub (and some parsley):

IMG_7161.jpg

Generally grill them around 400 for about 16-18 minutes and let rest. We usually slice these thin.

IMG_7169.jpg

Well, this is tomorrow's lunch:

IMG_7173.jpg

I have no idea what temp and for how long, but I'd definitely use Foil Hat Rub for this one. Heck, there might even be another Easter Egg hidden somewhere! And what are you doing in the Netherlands?

I'm here in Houston... :^(
last time I was in Holland to visit my folks was the fall of 2010..

my little sis,who lives in Holland sent me this picture and asked me what I would do with a catch like that..

The girls wanted chicken instead of pork tenderloin :doh:, so I seasoned the last of the chicken thighs with Foil Hat Rub

IMG_7183.jpg

To be a bit different I sauced one side (I'm not commenting on whether it was the left or the right sides).

IMG_7185.jpg

I'm guessing this should effectively cancel out any potential votes from the other chicken entry and net me two zeros :becky: The good news is that everything is cooked and I'll need to go get some more meat. Just wondering what Bigabyte would actually cook. I've never seen him cook salmon ... what about ribs? I do still have some eggplant.... :rolleyes: Oh, the girls preferred this to the other chicken and the pork tenderloin.

Pffft, still not enough foil, and no squirrel. :rolleyes:

I think that the girls are probably craving a SPAM and pasta kinda casserole thing. But, what do I know. :becky:

CD

Back