THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It looks like the ones on the left are much further to the left in relation to how far to the right the ones on the right are.:becky: Farking commie steaks.:tsk:

Nice steaks. I particularly like the ones on the left. I'm sure bigabyte would chose the one farthest to the right. :tsk:

CD :becky:

It looks like the ones on the left are much further to the left in relation to how far to the right the ones on the right are.:becky: Farking commie steaks.:tsk:

To me it looks like the ones on the right are actually in the center. :becky:

Left, right, meh...they're ALL on the bottom.

Well, if I'm ever to catch CD, I'm going to have to make a LOT of submissions, maybe even an infinite number. I should've taken some pics of the pork tenderloins I cooked last night. Tonight I grilled some chicken thighs. Normally, I would marinate or sauce them, but I decided to do it plain and simple:

IMG_7156.jpg

Yes, that is Foil Hat Rub. If you're going to cook like a Bigabyte, you have to use Foil Hat! On the grill:

IMG_7158.jpg

and off:

IMG_7160.jpg

The girls decided to go with chicken over pork for lunch tomorrow. Anytime they're happy, I'm happy. :thumb:

I can tell you that each steak spent an equal amount of time on the far left and the far right. Finding no significant value in either position they all voted to abandon the entire platform in search of better opportunities. Sadly in the end they were all consumed by those representing their own special interests.

Way to go Gore! The FOIL is strong with you.:becky: For using FOIL HAT rub you have found the previously hidden and undisclosed top secret....
FOIL EASTER EGG!

flora01.jpg

As a prize for finding the super secret special FOIL EASTER EGG, you get to DOUBLE your score after adjusting for FOIL POINTS!:whoo:

This could be HUGE! A middle of the road entry, with points doubled, could EASILY become the leader!:becky:

Congrats, and best of luck in the voting thread!:thumb:

Way to go Gore! The FOIL is strong with you.:becky: For using FOIL HAT rub you have found the previously hidden and undisclosed top secret....
FOIL EASTER EGG!

flora01.jpg

As a prize for finding the super secret special FOIL EASTER EGG, you get to DOUBLE your score after adjusting for FOIL POINTS!:whoo:

This could be HUGE! A middle of the road entry, with points doubled, could EASILY become the leader!:becky:

Congrats, and best of luck in the voting thread!:thumb:

Fark the foil you farking Reagan shaggin' Ice cap meltin' tree cuttin' tea bag lovin' Stalin worshipin' LET'S KILL THE ACONOMY farkin' a$$hat.

P.S...Love and kisses, deguerre.

I had considered entering this TD.

But after reading this thread, this is like when your friends talk you into coming up to the bar after 10:00 PM, you were at home reading a book and they have been there since happy hour...

You have no idea what any of them are talking about and no matter how hard you try there is just no way to catch up ( or down) to that level of conciousness.

Squirrels and Easter Eggs and Eggplant somehow tied together with tin foil....

I'm going to read the rules, photo tricks, etc and get ready for the next one.

But after reading this thread, this is like when your friends talk you into coming up to the bar after 10:00 PM, you were at home reading a book and they have been there since happy hour...

You have no idea what any of them are talking about and no matter how hard you try there is just no way to catch up ( or down) to that level of conciousness.

I think that just about sums it up, except we don't wake up with a hangover. :thumb:

Just like with your friends at the bar, you need to do some substance abusing to truly understand us. :bounce:

CD

Far as i can tell if someone cooked a spam and eggplant fatty on a grill built out foil with assistance from there cute child and pet squirrel and turned it in the same day this posted they would be unbeatable!? I think? been wanting to get in on one of this, definitely not going to be this one.:wacko:

Back