THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I beat Redhot! I beat Redhot! :whoo:

30 foil points -- how do ya' like me now. :cool:

CD

You sure did CD! But I'm in second place :thumb:. Boy that pizza thing really t'd you off didn't it? I think you'll like what I'm gonna call for the next TD, either that or you're gonna ride the crap outta me for what I'm gonna call it.:becky:

So, will there be two winners? One for the actual vote total, and another based on post foil, squirrel and poodle points adjustments? :confused:

Who would pick the next throwdown? Would the two winners decide together?

If Gore wins, will he be allowed to pick another throwdown? :shocked:

CD :becky:

You sure did CD! But I'm in second place :thumb:. Boy that pizza thing really t'd you off didn't it? I think you'll like what I'm gonna call for the next TD, either that or you're gonna ride the crap outta me for what I'm gonna call it.:becky:

When are you and bigabyte announcing that next throwdown?

And, after this throwdown, not much can shock me. :crazy:

Just don't forget the special rules. They are very popular. :thumb:

CD

When are you and bigabyte announcing that next throwdown?

And, after this throwdown, not much can shock me. :crazy:

Just don't forget the special rules. They are very popular. :thumb:

CD

Looks like biggie's got his hands full right now trying to post the vote thread on this one. He hasn't even posted a congrat thread for the pizza TD. I plan on sending him a PM tonight or tomorrow, but it may be several days before he announces it. I think everyone will like it! And there will be special rules, but only a few:becky:!

Day 7 in Sicily... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116912&page=3

IMG_6977.jpg

I'm really glad this made it in time. When I first saw it, I thought it was Mickey's head done in foil. The anticipation is killing me, not knowing what is inside. I'm sure I read the post a while back, but I don't remember it now. I like it this way for some reason.

Of course it's zero. That should go without saying really. Any good accountant will tell you everything must always equal zero or else you did the numbers wrong.

We don't need to hire any accountants do we?:rolleyes:

Of course it's zero. That should go without saying really. Any good accountant will tell you everything must always equal zero or else you did the numbers wrong.

We don't need to hire any accountants do we?:rolleyes:

I hope not. Maybe that's what Guerry's math class is for. He probably thinks he could become the official Throwdown accountant.

Well now, hold on a minute. This one is complicated.

First off, there are two ways to win this one. The first is based simply off of the voting. Based on that we have a tie and have two winners. Whether they want to share the victory or move into some sort of tie-breaker is up to them. The tie for that goes to CASEYDOG and SHIZ-NIT!:clap:

The other way to win is having the highest score after adjusting for FOIL and SQUIRREL POINTS.

SQUIRREL POINTS are being assigned in order based on the following rules:
First, the votes received in polling are added to your FOIL POINTS.
Second, rule #6 (Bigabyte is a bit odd, so add 3 votes if the vote total is an odd number) is applied.
Next, rule #9 (Even keel: We never know what to expect from Bigabyte, so if the vote total is even then it is definitely not Bigabyte inspired, and you go directly to zero and join the Zero's Club!) is applied.
Finally, rule #10 (The total from all of your entries is added together) is applied.

So here are the adjusted values for each person.

First the the polling results plus FOIL POINTS

caseydog - 30 + 16 = 46
Team Sicily - 9 + 0 = 9
watertowerbbq - 6 + 1 = 7
ecode - 6 + 2 = 8
Oldyote - 5 + 5 = 10 (Because the voting total matched your FOIL POINTS you uncovered the other hidden secret FOIL EASTER EGG and your score is also doubled! Congrats!) x 2= 20
Gore 1 - 5 + 0 = 5 (Score is doubled for finding the original Foil Easter Egg) x 2 = 10
GARNAAL - 4 + 0 = 4 (final score is modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked) = 1/4
bluetang - 4 + 0 = 4 (final score is modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked) = 1/4
Gore 2 - 4 + 0 = 4
Gore 3 - 3 + 0 = 3
Smokey Al Gold - 2 + 0 = 2 (For working too much, final score will be factorial, or x!) = 2 (way to squander that opportunity)
Redhot - 16 + 2 = 18
Gore 4 - 2 + 1 = 3
colonel00 - (-2) + 0 = -2 (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked) = -1/2
FattyMac 1 - (-3) + 2 = -1
FattyMac 2 - (-8) + 2 = -6
deguerre - (-3) + 1 = -2
Shiz-Nit - (-3) + 16 = 13
Gore 5 - (-3) + 1 = -2
Gore 6 - (-3) + 1 = -2
Gore 7 - (-3) + 0 = -3
Gore 8 - 7 + 0 = 7
Will work for bbq 1 - 3.5 (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea) + 5 = 8.5
Will work for bbq 2 - (-0.5) (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea) + 0 = -0.5
Gore 9 - 7 + 1 = 8
Phubar - 3 + 2 = 5

Then, Rule #6 is applied to all ODD numbered totals

caseydog - 46
Team Sicily - 9 + 3 = 12
watertowerbbq - 7 + 3 = 10
ecode - 8
Oldyote - 20
Gore 1 - 10
GARNAAL - 1/4
bluetang - 1/4
Gore 2 - 4
Gore 3 - 3 + 3 = 6
Smokey Al Gold - 2
Redhot - 18
Gore 4 - 3 + 3 = 6
colonel00 - -1/2
FattyMac 1 - -1 + 3 = 2
FattyMac 2 - -6
deguerre - -2
Shiz-Nit - 13 + 3 = 16
Gore 5 - -2
Gore 6 - -2
Gore 7 - -3 + 3 = 0
Gore 8 - 7 + 3 = 10
Will work for bbq 1 - 8.5
Will work for bbq 2 - -0.5
Gore 9 - 8
Phubar - 5 + 3 = 8

Next, Rule #9 is applied to all EVEN numbered totals

caseydog - 46 x 0 = 0
Team Sicily - 12 x 0 = 0
watertowerbbq - 10 x 0 = 0
ecode - 8 x 0 = 0
Oldyote - 20 x 0 = 0
Gore 1 - 10 x 0 = 0
GARNAAL - 1/4
bluetang - 1/4
Gore 2 - 4 x 0 = 0
Gore 3 - 6 x 0 = 0
Smokey Al Gold - 2 x 0 = 0
Redhot - 18 x 0 = 0
Gore 4 - 6 x 0 = 0
colonel00 - -1/2
FattyMac 1 - 2 x 0 = 0
FattyMac 2 - -6 x 0 = 0
deguerre - -2 x 0 = 0
Shiz-Nit - 16 x 0 = 0
Gore 5 - -2 x 0 = 0
Gore 6 - -2 x 0 = 0
Gore 7 - 0 x 0 = 0
Gore 8 - 10 x 0 = 0
Will work for bbq 1 - 8.5
Will work for bbq 2 - -0.5
Gore 9 - 8 x 0 = 0
Phubar - 8 x 0 = 0

Finally, all of your entries are added together to give you one grand total!

caseydog - 0
Team Sicily - 0
watertowerbbq - 0
ecode - 0
Oldyote - 0
Gore - 0
GARNAAL - 1/4
bluetang - 1/4
Smokey Al Gold - 0
Redhot - 0
colonel00 - -1/2
FattyMac - 0
deguerre - 0
Shiz-Nit - 0
Will work for bbq - 8
Phubar - 0

The person with the highest total after all adjustments is WILL WORK FOR BBQ!

Once we determine what Shiz and CD want to do and get that resolved, I will post the winners thread!:thumb:

In the meantime, congrats to Shiz, CD and Will work for bbq!:clap2:

Back