THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
sorry no pron till this wkend but an idea.
boneless(soaked overnight in beer & italian dressing boneless chix breasts-sprinkled w/ fajita spice & garlic pwdr.
roll a crab,stuffing,bacon,sausage(or crawfish),grated swiss,ham stuffed abt & a slice of swiss(food processored ground) into the bacon wrapped chix roll.....smoke @ 325-375 until done....spritz w/ butter/lemon/evoo/basil.....

i'll do pics this wkend- the rest of the mushroom stuffing mix- do stuffed shroom caps....add italian bread crumbs for a topping w/ feta or mozza cheese...

sorry no pron till this wkend but an idea.
boneless(soaked overnight in beer & italian dressing boneless chix breasts-sprinkled w/ fajita spice & garlic pwdr.
roll a crab,stuffing,bacon,sausage(or crawfish),grated swiss,ham stuffed abt & a slice of swiss(food processored ground) into the bacon wrapped chix roll.....smoke @ 325-375 until done....spritz w/ butter/lemon/evoo/basil.....

i'll do pics this wkend- the rest of the mushroom stuffing mix- do stuffed shroom caps....add italian bread crumbs for a topping w/ feta or mozza cheese...

Sorry fellas. I'm having trouble following. . .

Are you saying put crab/stuffing/bacon/sausage/grated swiss/ham into a food processor, stuff an ABT, then suff a chicken breast with the ABT & swiss slice, then wrap the breast in bacon?:shock:

I just re-read what I wrote, and it's embarrassing! That can't possibly be what you meant.

Can any of you set me straight?

Thanks!

Sorry fellas. I'm having trouble following. . .

Are you saying put crab/stuffing/bacon/sausage/grated swiss/ham into a food processor, stuff an ABT, then suff a chicken breast with the ABT & swiss slice, then wrap the breast in bacon?:shock:

I just re-read what I wrote, and it's embarrassing! That can't possibly be what you meant.

Can any of you set me straight?

Thanks!
yeah. that's it-you got it.

Well then, I really can't wait to see what that looks like.

Smoke on!

Back