THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That’s what I need to go with my smokers a pool, though I could only swim in 2.5 months of the year.

The pool is what's triggered me looking at something that can burn sticks -- I spend a lot more time hanging out in the backyard than I ever used to. You can definitely get more than 2.5 months too. I'm on the CT/MA line and we use the pool May through September. You start losing light pretty badly here by September so it's a weekend only thing by that point but nothing wrong with watching some of the college football games from the pool. Admittedly, I do have a heater

I added the YS640 to my arsenal a few weeks back.

13.jpg

That's a very nice space, I like it!
Is that a glass removal tool over on the left?

Thanks!

Yes, that's one way of using it, but it was advertised to be used in the shower for safety.

I just needed a way to get into my beer fridge after to many beers and this was perfect. :mrgreen:

There are some fine lookin BBQers/Smokers in this thread!

I can only post just these because SnowpocalypseMT2019 has them covered up or packed away until warmer temps arrive. Negative temps are not conducive to success in smoking

I recently purchased the CG Pro offset and it’s waiting to be assembled, the only holdup is the mods I bought to seal it up.
But, I do know that I “suffer” from the “just one more” disease as well ;)

Coleman Roadtrip
4abaf7a49af9252caa2319d330ecdc0d.jpg

MasterBuilt Propane Smokehouse
5131218ef28305647ae5e84121a64e14.jpg

Char-Griller Pro 8125 Awaiting Assembly
e6ae76976e14bcea7d8ac74b57492440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like the new Yoder 640? I am in the market and trying to get up the courage to pull the trigger. I'm sure there's stuff to love. What about shortcomings? I see you got the cart. Worth it? Yours looks awesome

Back