Backyard BBQers show your smokers

That’s what I need to go with my smokers a pool, though I could only swim in 2.5 months of the year.

The pool is what's triggered me looking at something that can burn sticks -- I spend a lot more time hanging out in the backyard than I ever used to. You can definitely get more than 2.5 months too. I'm on the CT/MA line and we use the pool May through September. You start losing light pretty badly here by September so it's a weekend only thing by that point but nothing wrong with watching some of the college football games from the pool. Admittedly, I do have a heater

I added the YS640 to my arsenal a few weeks back.

13.jpg

That's a very nice space, I like it!
Is that a glass removal tool over on the left?

Thanks!

Yes, that's one way of using it, but it was advertised to be used in the shower for safety.

I just needed a way to get into my beer fridge after to many beers and this was perfect. :mrgreen:

There are some fine lookin BBQers/Smokers in this thread!

I can only post just these because SnowpocalypseMT2019 has them covered up or packed away until warmer temps arrive. Negative temps are not conducive to success in smoking

I recently purchased the CG Pro offset and it’s waiting to be assembled, the only holdup is the mods I bought to seal it up.
But, I do know that I “suffer” from the “just one more” disease as well ;)

Coleman Roadtrip
4abaf7a49af9252caa2319d330ecdc0d.jpg

MasterBuilt Propane Smokehouse
5131218ef28305647ae5e84121a64e14.jpg

Char-Griller Pro 8125 Awaiting Assembly
e6ae76976e14bcea7d8ac74b57492440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like the new Yoder 640? I am in the market and trying to get up the courage to pull the trigger. I'm sure there's stuff to love. What about shortcomings? I see you got the cart. Worth it? Yours looks awesome

Back