THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, by the way, guys - since we will be smoking in the Church parking lot - pants (or shorts) are required. Shirts suggested :)

Boy am I glad that you mentioned that! I just received my Team Chambers thong (size 4XL, thank you :-D) and I was planning on wearing just that (and a shirt, of course! Don't want to expose my moobs :shock:). I would be so embarrassed to show up like that and have the rest of you wearing pants!
:doh: :heh: :mod:

Dang, this took a nasty turn :)

Yes, Guerry, Manito is clothes optional - the Church is not. Fortunately, everyone in town chooses to wear clothes in public, except on Sat. night.

AJM, don't let this scare ya off... :)

Yes, Guerry, Manito is clothes optional - the Church is not. Fortunately, everyone in town chooses to wear clothes in public, except on Sat. night.

Okay back on topic! Lets get ready to rumble and make this charity cook rock the house!

The Brethren are AWESOME!
Steph (Big Brother Smoke) donated 16# of rub. Billm donated 1 gallon of his bbq sauce (Head's Red) - and you guys are donating your time, energy, and gas money to help people you've never met.
God's richest blessings to all of ya!

The Brethren are AWESOME!
Steph (Big Brother Smoke) donated 16# of rub. Billm donated 1 gallon of his bbq sauce (Head's Red) - and you guys are donating your time, energy, and gas money to help people you've never met.
God's richest blessings to all of ya!

We aint done yet!!!!!!!!!! Are we scaring you yet?

You started it...

Dan - I just saw this post..didnt realize you needed help cooking and serving in addition to sauce..sorry
I would have come help if I saw this sooner (Sat is booked now)but with everything going on I havnt been persuing the forum that much

Bill,
I know you would have come if I had asked and it were possible for you too. If you would have volunteered, I would have asked you to NOT come - so you can take care of your son - or rest from all you've been going through. I appreciate you, though!
God's blessings to you and yours!

Back