THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I ordered a couple pair of Claws from Hawgeyes yesterday, they should be here tomorrow :fingers crossed:
I'll also bring a couple of tubs

Yup. I forgot to mention I was bringing my bear claws too. Figured you had "pulling" covered, but just in case.

Yep, I have a couple, but borrowed a Hammer Drill for the occasion.
Okay, guys, I'm heading to pick up the buns and the chips - be back late this afternoon. Have a great one!

Shhhhhhhhh the boss is away! Did everyone get "The Stuff" :evil: on your list for this weekend. How are we gonna sneak it all in?

I got all of the "stuff" that you assigned to me. We're good.

I'll try to remember to grab my claws as well as my black meat gloves and my pork gloves from the comp trailer. I'll also grab a bus pan if I have an empty one.

Got half the wood split, hope you don't mind a few that Mr. Axe couldn't get through. May try to get down earlier depending on work schedule. :thumb:

At work counting down the hours! I need to focus here but cant. Adambomb an I went shopping last night. Oh we have breakfast and a butt load of peppers... Now if I could just find my pants....

Ash, if you have a butt load of peppers, bring TWO pair of pants!:redface:

Alright everyone, I have the smoker here at Church, ready to deliver some blessed sweet blue and impart some smokey goodness to various cuts of meat.

Marty, you still want two butts, right? Do you want them seasoned and smoked with the others or do you want to take them home, or even put them here when you get here. I don't mind doing them - I'll be using A/J injection with Steph's secret rub.

Ash, if you have a butt load of peppers, bring TWO pair of pants!:redface:

Alright everyone, I have the smoker here at Church, ready to deliver some blessed sweet blue and impart some smokey goodness to various cuts of meat.

Marty, you still want two butts, right? Do you want them seasoned and smoked with the others or do you want to take them home, or even put them here when you get here. I don't mind doing them - I'll be using A/J injection with Steph's secret rub.

If you could just make them with the rest and we can pull off when they are done and separate them from the rest. Thanks for doing this. Looks like i will be leaving around 5pm :clap2::clap2: Weekend of festivities.....

Sounds great, Marty.

Hey everyone, I go to pick up the meat later and will be stopping by the store for other supplies. What kinds of soft drinks do you guys like? I'll also have ice water and tea - and a few beers available. You can always BYO-whatever, too.

Look forward to meeting you - and seeing you again, Ron.

Sounds great, Marty.

Hey everyone, I go to pick up the meat later and will be stopping by the store for other supplies. What kinds of soft drinks do you guys like? I'll also have ice water and tea - and a few beers available. You can always BYO-whatever, too.

Look forward to meeting you - and seeing you again, Ron.

Prolly a good idear that you PM the address again and the home or cell phone so our spouses can have a number to call in case of emergency! I know I need that info.... :thumb:

Any sort of diet soda and water or iced tea are fine for me. Despite what Parsley Lady says, I'm really low maintenance. :becky:

Back