THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am really anxious to come out and lend a hand as well as meet some of you. Im just awaiting to see how plans detail out for that day. So will know some thing soon.

Believe me you will have an awesome time...... For starters you have Adambomb and Drew cooking.... Ron L coffee....ect ect. I am sure there will be more special surprises... NTTAWWT

So far, the roll call is:
Ashmont
AdamBomb
Ron L
Wampus
DrewBQ
ChambersUAC
So, ChicagoSizzlin' would make 7, not 6 (I forgot to count myself, earlier) - anyone else is more than welcome!

How far is Billy from you? Since he is going into the Seminary you could give him Pointers! What about Divemaster haven't heard from him lately.

How far is Billy from you? Since he is going into the Seminary you could give him Pointers! What about Divemaster haven't heard from him lately.

Don't know about Billy - I'll give him a call. Jeff is busy with his daughter's 21st birthday...not that he'll remember it next week :)

I've been watching this thread and would really like to get over there, just
not too sure. I also have a few larger coolers if I can make it. Any other
needs if I can make it down? Are these the right addresses?

Oney's 320 South Adams Street, Manito, IL 61546
Trinity Lutheran Church, 110 South Park Avenue, Manito, IL 61546-9284

I've been watching this thread and would really like to get over there, just
not too sure. I also have a few larger coolers if I can make it. Any other
needs if I can make it down? Are these the right addresses?

Oney's 320 South Adams Street, Manito, IL 61546
Trinity Lutheran Church, 110 South Park Avenue, Manito, IL 61546-9284

Those are the right addresses. I hope you can make it down, it's always a pleasure to meet Brethren!

Considering that you have indoor plumbing in Manito, this is probably a stupid question, but will there be water available for the coffee or should I bring bottled water?

:becky:

water will be available...maybe even FRESH water :)
No need to bring bottled water unless you wanna....

Do you have radio and TV yet? Hey I am cooking breakfast for the overnight and early morning volunteers. Can you give an estimate of ho many so I can plan accordingly. Dan can I use your kitchen for the breakfast?

Do you have radio and TV yet? Hey I am cooking breakfast for the overnight and early morning volunteers. Can you give an estimate of ho many so I can plan accordingly. Dan can I use your kitchen for the breakfast?

Marty,
No T.V., but I'll have a radio. We do have a T.V. inside the church, but it doesn't have cable or a digital converter, so it's really only good for videos.

As far as morning volunteers, I really don't know - ten to fifteen at the most, I would guess (including the Brethren). We have a full kitchen for your use anytime you want it!

Done deal working on a menu! Yes Ron L will include homemade gravy with store bought biscuits. I am going to keep it simple but filling!

3 to 3.5hr drive, probably show up around 9:00 or 9:30pm, sorry I can't make it for the start of the smoke.

FANTASTIC! Look forward to meeting ya.

Oh, by the way, guys - since we will be smoking in the Church parking lot - pants (or shorts) are required. Shirts suggested :)

AJM, anything I can be sure to have for ya when ya get here?
any of you guys have a favorite beer/drink?

Dan, thanks, but I can swing my own beverages, that way you can focus on what is important. I'm sure you have plenty to stay busy with.

FANTASTIC! Look forward to meeting ya.

Oh, by the way, guys - since we will be smoking in the Church parking lot - pants (or shorts) are required. Shirts suggested :)

AJM, anything I can be sure to have for ya when ya get here?
any of you guys have a favorite beer/drink?

I will inform the ARMKP police of this request! I will make sure and leave the speedo at home!

Back