THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royalslover

Full Fledged Farker
I searched and didn't see that this was mentioned anywhere on this site yet. Adam Perry Lang was on Joe Rogan. He sounded completely defeated because of Covid 19. He is doing 10% of his normal business at his steakhouse at Hollywood and Vine. I live in Kansas but I say if you live in SoCal, let's try to support him!

His food is fantastic. I've had it at his popups and at his restaurant. We've been getting food from restaurants every week to support local biz as much as we can and he is coming up in the rotation. We've been ordering mainly from the Culver City spots and after one more, he's next - he's over in Hollywood but it isn't too far. Not only is his food great, he's a cool dude, too.

He's on the bottom floor of a multi story building and paid an obscene amount of $$ to install an air filtration system so he could run his J&R woodburner cabinet.

Along those same lines of supporting locals I cancelled ** our Amazon Prime Membership. Going to use their reviews or Walmart reviews then shop Local or company website. I don’t have a voice in anything but I do have a conscience.

**wouldn't allow me to cancel and refund remaining-but only ride out the current membership and no automatic renewal.

Last edited:
Sweet-I wish I was out there and could check his restaurant out. He and Aaron Franklin are my two bbq heros. The highlight of my cooking life was him responding to something I said on this very site!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back