Interview with APL about his new restaurant

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Adam Perry Lang will finally be opening up his new restaurant in L.A. in May. He did an interview about it here.

Now this is a dude who seriously geeks out on cooking - all aspects - sourcing, different methods for dry aging, even knife making. He is clearly thoroughly passionate about what he does, and it shows in the results he gets.

I'm sure the food will cost a zillion bucks, but I will definitely be checking it out at least once and after that hopefully on special occasions and whatnot. I've had his food at pop-ups and that stuff is killer. Maybe we can get some SoCal Brethren to meat up there at some point.

I remember when silverfinger and I went and ate his beef ribs. We both looked like this ---->:shocked:

Thanks for the info Greg! If I lived closer, I'd definitely go.
You got me hooked on his beef ribs and lamb chops (via recipes). I'd love to be able to taste his cookin' in person. :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Awesome - thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading / following what APL does. His Serious Barbecue cookbook was honestly one of my gateways into obsession.

Also thanks for sharing the podcast - looks like a lot of interesting past topics, so looking forward to working my way through this.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back