Anyone Want a Discounted Hunsaker Smoker Around Atlanta?? (Need to Know by Thursday)

Mark me down for one. I have been trying to find a used one in the area and they have been hard to come by. Haven't ever cooked on a drum and these look like the ticket. Any idea when they would be available?

Mark me down for one. I have been trying to find a used one in the area and they have been hard to come by. Haven't ever cooked on a drum and these look like the ticket. Any idea when they would be available?

Thanks. So pickup is Monday Sept 30th for whoever wins the 12.

They'd be available anytime after that. The only Saturday in the near future that wouldn't work is Oct 12th as I'll be at the Real Squeal BBQ comp in Lyons. I'd be there that Sunday though.

Ok Jason count me in for one. I'm gonna PM you a couple of questions. Thanks dude!!

Sounds good. I hope it works out. Bidding ends at midnight so still some time to confirm if this dumb plan works out :crazy:. I'm still the current bid as of this post.

Hit me up with any questions you have.

wow. you fronted 9 grand so some brethren could get a smoker at a discount?

good on you
they're gonna take your oar for this tho

Not that many grand lol. Never claimed I made smart decisions with my money:doh:.......and I might make whoever gets one also buy me a 12 pack of IceHouse Edge :becky:.

That should get me my oar back :clap2:

Folks for those asking how many I have I'm doing some math right now. Last week I wasn't even going to bid on these things because everyone I asked was a "maybe" which in the sales world typically means "no". Which I get because it was basically like selling futures.

I didn't want 12 smokers just sitting around with my lonesome self drinking IceHouse Edge and crying and all 12 keeping me company because everyone wasn't sure if they wanted one :-D.

Now it's the opposite :shock:.

So hang tight for a few hours. Ballpark I have 4 unclaimed +/- 1 or 2.

well, we are dying to know...how much did you get them for each? is it a good enough deal I need to drive down and pick mine up?

:mrgreen:

Unclaimed

Yeah. What he said....^^^^ It’s only 6 hours from my house to your neck of the woods!!!

Man did you pick a great day to come down. Some cloud cover and the breeze is amazing today. Enjoying my day off of work today for sure! Safe travels my friend!

Back