THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMO, chicken has gone downhill in terms of quality. I would wager these 4 year deep freeze chicken thighs will taste better then fresh chicken thighs you buy today.
Man! I could have flipped them for a profit. :doh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The question is not whether pjtexas1 has guts of iron and is able to injest, digest and expell this frozen fossil of foul fowl. Its more a question of whether the Pit master was able to achieve bite through skin?

Had some strawberry's that were in a zip lock bag that the wife put into water to push the air out of,looked great after 13-14 years,started to thaw and tase but decided why take a chance lol,it was in my big chest freezer and had made its way to the bottom over the years. Have eat 3 year old deer meat that I processed and was in vac pack and looked fine.

I have some racks of pork in the freezer that are from 2016, they're in the original vacuum packaging and look just about the same as the day they went in. I had assumed they were too old and I shouldn't bother cooking them, but now you have me second guessing myself.

soooo- I don't get the Red Box? I mean- I'm happy you are still with us and everything :grin:
I can't part with it. My boy bludawg built the cart. Appreciate the concern though!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am vacuum sealing 100lbs of organic free range chicken thighs to sit in my deep freeze freezer. pjtexas1, hit me up in 5 years if you want some chicken that tastes somewhat like chicken. Im sure the chicken in the next 5 years will taste like plastic flavored chicken.

Back