New Smoker Pad

Progress

eeca10720ab499a72af4236b6dc6a5f5.jpg

cfd475b28abedb237ac0a15d74bdeefe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never ask for a ballpark figure!

Just to give you a ballpark idea..

When someone asks me for a ballpark figure, I quote them an estimate of three times the normal price. When they give you a puzzled look in return and ask, "Why is the price so high?"

My standard reply is, "You asked for a BALLPARK figure. A beer is $15.00 and a 20 ounce bottle of water is $6.50 at the ballpark!"

Hey Back9, you are on it man. Looking good so far!

Phase 1 complete!

Will start on kitchen late next week. Plan do cinder block outside wall and wood frame on inside. Cement board and carry pavers onto the walls.

Equipment will be

250 offset
Built in blackston
23” komodo kamado
Forno bravo pizza oven build

5 year old bday party yesterday so toys everywhere

eab038cd519664633a98e2e76d656b83.jpg

Very nice!

What FB pizza oven are you going to build? I have been looking at theirs on line as well as the ones offered by The Bread Stone Ovens Company https://www.breadstoneovens.com

Will you have a roof over your cooking space?

I am doing a vesuvio 90 replica. Ill make a mold out of styrofoam and lay firebricks. Thought about doing cast but prefer looks firebrick ok inside

No cover over kitchen. Just individual covers over equipment

I would switch the lumber fer metal stud. I've done a couple outdoor living projects and have learned some valuable lessons and one of those is the above.

Looks great!

-D

I would switch the lumber fer metal stud. I've done a couple outdoor living projects and have learned some valuable lessons and one of those is the above.

Looks great!

-D

My last one did with metal studs in florida rusted through. Because counter spaces smaller on this one I am mixing it with block and wood

Back