THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I always have my wife and older daughters order a bag as well with the discount code. One to a person... lol.

I just ordered a bag and my wife went on to order another and it wouldn't allow her to use the code. Don't know if it's because it's the same computer or the same address.

I just ordered a bag and my wife went on to order another and it wouldn't allow her to use the code. Don't know if it's because it's the same computer or the same address.

Not sure. But I know it’s not the shipping address as I’ve done this more than once to the same address with no issue. Have your wife try from her phone and use a different payment method. That should do the trick :)

Try from another device.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ordered a bag of Bold in anticipation of my new little pellet smoker (ordered yesterday). This site will cause me to move into a smaller house eventually if this keeps up. LOL Thanks for the heads up.

You guys are terrible! I had just ordered three bags of Bear Mountain pellets from Amazon based on your rave reviews in the other thread, and the next day this thread pops up!

So of course I had to buy more because it was a deal! Super fast shipping to North Texas. I just bought one bag when I saw this thread a couple of days ago and the box showed up on my door this afternoon.

One of the few things I do not like about my FEC-100 is it does not have a pellet dump, but a large plastic cup make quick work of emptying the hopper.

I have been running B&B comp blend which I honestly did not like as much as my standard B&B Hickory & Cherry 50/50 blend. First up is the Bear Mountain "Bold Blend".

You guys are terrible! I had just ordered three bags of Bear Mountain pellets from Amazon based on your rave reviews in the other thread, and the next day this thread pops up!

So of course I had to buy more because it was a deal! Super fast shipping to North Texas. I just bought one bag when I saw this thread a couple of days ago and the box showed up on my door this afternoon.

One of the few things I do not like about my FEC-100 is it does not have a pellet dump, but a large plastic cup make quick work of emptying the hopper.

I have been running B&B comp blend which I honestly did not like as much as my standard B&B Hickory & Cherry 50/50 blend. First up is the Bear Mountain "Bold Blend".

Appears you’ve been around since 2014... we must not be that “terrible!” ;)

Appears you’ve been around since 2014... we must not be that “terrible!” ;)

If my wife only knew how much money this forum actually costs! Weber Kettle, plus the Vortex and Slow 'n Sear accessories, Pit Barrel Cooker and all those accessories, PK Grill and all those accessories, Smoke Thermoworks, Thermopen, EZ Up Canopies, Lone Star Grillz, RTIC Coolers, and it never stops!!!!

I always have my wife and older daughters order a bag as well with the discount code. One to a person... lol.

I did that, but you must need a different email address to get another one. I put my wifes name instead of mine and it told me the discount had already been used. I changed the email address and it took it.

I ordered a bag last night, and i just got a notification that it was delivered, hoping it's just a fedex issue, because it showed as shipped from wisconsin, and delivered to minnesota.. I live in michigan.

I ordered a bag last night, and i just got a notification that it was delivered, hoping it's just a fedex issue, because it showed as shipped from wisconsin, and delivered to minnesota.. I live in michigan.

I had the same thing happen. I sent them a message and got this reply:

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for reaching out. A group of packages sent on 6.29 were scanned as "delivered" rather than "shipped" from our carrier. We apologize for the confusion. The bags are making their way to the appropriate addresses, but please let us know if you do not receive your bags by the EOD on Friday, 7.3.

Please let us know if you have questions!

Sincerely,
Bear Mountain BBQ Team

Back