Bear Mountain Pellets on sale

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
For those interested. Have seen better deals, but this one’s not bad. I have 12 bags coming. Had to use 2 email addresses to get past their 6 bag limit… lol.

BOGO50 will get you one bag @ 50% off for each regular priced bag… up to 3 discounted bags. Works out to be a few cents more than my local TSC because they didn’t charge tax.

Good time to stock up if needed going into the cooler weather.

https://bearmountainbbq.com/

I buy Bear Mountain at my local Tractor Supply for $11.99 plus tax. This sale puts the cost just a tad over $13/bag to me door.

My bad, I like to actually go out and get some fresh air from time to time, especially if it saves me money. In this case, limit 6 so $6 bucks which would pay for the gas, and i get to shop around in store to find deals.

My bad, I like to actually go out and get some fresh air from time to time, especially if it saves me money. In this case, limit 6 so $6 bucks which would pay for the gas, and i get to shop around in store to find deals.

And there in lies the problem… impulse purchases. I guess this Bear Mountain sale is really saving me a lot more than I originally stated… lol.

And there in lies the problem… impulse purchases. I guess this Bear Mountain sale is really saving me a lot more than I originally stated… lol.

True! But i think i picked up one of my Pit Boss smokers from TSC for $250 on clearance around Xmas. It was a local sale, not online.

Back